Walgreens Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I net with the district manager. Then 3-4 months later a store manager. I was hired at the end of the interview. Both interviews were very informal and did not ask difficult questions. They were just looking for warm bodies to close the store. My interview preparation was unnecessary. The sore manager did help me find and apartment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I was interviewed by two Store Managers. Questions were scenario based. I asked questions relating to the position as we went along. Be confidant and speak clearly. Remember, they want to hire you because they need to fill the position, give them a reason to do so. Its and interview not an interrogation so ask questions and view it as a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you and your Store Manager disagreed on a task, How did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Durham, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

submitted application, scheduled interviewed, reviewed previous years performance and received confirmation I am qualified to continue with interview. I had to endure a behavioral assessment from two store managers and based on how well i responded to those questions, I either was given the job or ranked for next available opening.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle I difficult customer, describe the situation from beginning to end and then describe the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position back with the company since leaving in 2012. The interview were behavioral type question. Applied online and received a call back from multiple store within two days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when…what did you do…what were the results?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager MGT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a panel style. I was able to have a phone interview since I am located in another state. The interviewers let me know up front they were going to pose situational type questions and I should respond using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use financial data to schedule your resources. What was the situation? What did you do? What were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

The process it self took 3 days over 2 weeks. Step one personality assessment computer. Step two skills assessment computer. Last Step was Face to Face and then wait for response....

Interview Questions

• Several give me an example of your best customer service....   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The process has probably changed by now, since the MGT position was eliminated, but I received a call from the district manager, and had two interviews with different store managers before my final interview with the district manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dunwoody, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager very non attentive during interview. Cell phone went off several times so she missed some answers that were given. It felt like the interview was over before it began. I was very shocked at the unprofessional attitude displayed by someone who holds such a high position there.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Behavioral interview specific time from your past and what did you do. Be specific as much as you can. You can use examples from school work church they are pretty easy questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

My interviewer basically read off some behavioral questions from a sheet of paper asking me what I'd do in certain situations. Explained to me that I would have to fill many different shoes and that I should be open to different types of work.