Walgreens Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Orleans, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

sat down one on one with store manager and was asked a series of questions. Where do you want to be in 5, 10 years? What is your employment background? Do you have a problem with working weekends and holidays etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2008.

Interview

apply online , you will be notified via e-mail once a position is open, to go to the nearest store to finish part 2 of the application process. This is the skills assessment phase.
    A hiring store will call you in for an interview if your skill is matching the requirements needed. The questions for the interview are per-selected to make sure, that every applicant will receive the same questions and their responds are graded by points.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most stressful situation you have encountered and how you have handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Straightforward. They use the current behavioral assessment during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous most difficult customer complaint situation and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Rock Hill, SC).

Interview

It's all situational/ behavioral interviewing, just think about what you would say. STAR= situation, task, action, result

Negotiation

No negotiation is possible.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Saw a job posting at the local college and signed up for a interview. Was interviewed at the college and then had a second interview at the district managers office. Felt like the district manager was either testing me or didn't remember me as he asked me the same questions both interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked for examples of situations, "tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you didn't want to do"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they offered me a job and the pay was much higher than my old job so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You begin by applying online and follow up by going into a store to take an aptitude test . If that goes well, you will be given a face to face interview with a store manager or community leader. the offer will be contingent on a successful drug and background test and everything should be wrapped up in about a week or so.

Interview Questions

• nothing really difficult, just a bunch of situationals...   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation...

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Kokomo, IN) in October 2008.

Interview

Basic questions, not too hard. Anyone with common sense and can dress the part will get the position.

Interview Questions

• When confronted with an issue that you do not like about your boss, what have you done in the past to fix it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You hired, and that is it. No nagotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Talked to the Community leader, then talked to another manager, and then another, then another, then another then another until finally I was hired out of the blue when I was not expecting it at all. After about one year working there they decided to let us know that our position was going to be eliminated, I was sooo devestated...blehh.

Interview Questions

• what is a bad experience with a customer   1 Answer
    • What was your most favorable experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Spokane, WA) in January 2009.

Interview

i got a call to go in...i went in ...they interviewed me for about 30 minutes and told me i was hired if i wanted it.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Meridian, ID) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied online. They called me and asked to do an interview. I called the interviewing manager back and after about 2 or 3 weeks he offered me a job. It took the district manager a long time to determine if they were hiring anyone.