Walgreens Assistant Store Manager Trainee (ASMT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Assistant Store Manager Trainee (ASMT) Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Trainee (ASMT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to do the assessment test in one of the stores. The day after, they called me for interview.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were behavioral questions like tell me a bouth a time you...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Assistant Store Manager Trainee (ASMT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online in May. The application was the standard online app. You create a profile and once completed you do a questionnaire. The questionnaire contains 2 parts about you and how you would respond to certain situations.

3 weeks later I received a email stating I passed the initial part of the application process and they want me to continue to the second part which was a in-store math test. This test took 2.5 hours. It does not contain multiple choice, you actually have to do well and figure it out on your own.

2 weeks later I received a phone call back to schedule a interview. I then scheduled the interview. Interview was 2 hours long. 2 panel interview and they asked behavioral interview questions.

Exactly 2 weeks later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• 10 questions and all were easy especially if you had prior customer service experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It depends on your experience.