Walgreens Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a reference that was strong so it was fairly easy. They asked what my plan was and I said I wanted a job through my years at my university (4 years specifically). 4 years of employment was good enough for them to higher me.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick phone call into an interview with assistant manager and manager. Questions consisted of behavioral and situational questions as well as personality questions to judge character. Overall interview was pretty smooth and the process was quick.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to make a hard decision and had to choose on a split outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, they phoned soon after. Interview consisted of asking when I was available, what I knew of this positions, and if I knew this was a union job, and if I was cool with that. From there I was told to accept offer online, go take a drug test, and that I should be able to start in a week.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

The manager was very polite and pleasant to talk to. He gave me a very good impression of the company. They seem to have opportunities for growth if you are willing to work hard for it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Columbia, SC) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied on 12/15 and was called later that day to schedule an interview for the next day (12/16). The assistant manager said they were looking to fill the position ASAP. I didn’t receive an offer due to not having open availability (I have a full time job)

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was pretty funny, they were desperate for people and didnt try to hide it at all. The assistant store manager interviewed me,asked basic questions, asked if i couls pass a drug test and told me as long as it came back ok i was hired.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied for cashier in pharmacy department. Smooth process overall. Manager was nice and did not ask questions out of the ordinary. Staff was accomodating and showed me around the store area.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical interview questions and they wanted to know your experience with people and retail in general and do you have open availability. And how long do you plan on staying with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walgreens and how do you act towards an upset customer and how did you act with other employees in a group project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Apply online. Got call week later. Got email to be early and dress nice. Was there 10 mins early. Waited 5 mins for someone then had to wait 10 mins past scheduled time to go back. Got back with two managers. They asked 3 questions and was back 6 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Face to face, formal attire required, generic interview questions were asked. The interview was also held in the office of the store I requested the job at. The employer assured me that I had the job before leaving the store, providing that I passed the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Walgreens?
      2) Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty. How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question