Walgreens Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.0

159 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Received an initial phone call to schedule me for an interview. I did the interview in store within a week. By the middle of the following week I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone was unhappy with the work you did. What was the situation, what did you do, and how do you know it was effective.   Answer Question
    • All questions were situational.   Answer Question

They wanted someone part time that could work any and all shifts. My availability was limited and i was seeking full time employment

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Informal interview process they will ask why should we hire you for this job ? They will also ask you to tell them about yourself and how you can bring value to the company.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Easy Interview. When I arrived I was taken into the backroom where the store manager would be. I was asked about 6 questions & that was pretty much it. The manager told me I would receive a call in the next few days.

SALES CLERK Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY).

Interview

Came in took the oral interview and was hired on spot. They were asking why I wanted to work and if I had any prior experience. It didn't take that long to get hired.

Photo Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

the interview was very quick. I answered questions. filled out paper work. did a test on the computer.
    then took drug test and filled out more paper work. took about three weeks from the interview to actually start working. the first three days was all computer work.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was very quaint and not nerve wracking, as it shouldn't be. The interviewer asked a handful of questions on how I would handle a situation or what should have been done. Nothing to complicated and the girl who interviewed me was easy on the eyes so it went nice.

Interview Questions

• If someone came into the store mad, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Akron, OH).

Interview

It went very fast, a couple questions on how I would handled an upset customer, shift preference, and whether I would like to or be able to work call-offs. I interviewed with an EXA, and an Asst. Manager at the time. Since Walgreens went thru restructure, at the time, management staff was exceptional.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

They called me, I came in for a 15 minute interview, they sat me down, asked me my availability, they told me a start date then put me into the schedule and had me come in that week to start training.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I walked in and basically had the job. That's how easy it was. The guy I ended up working for was very timid though so that might have been why. He went over the job description and asked if all of that was fine. He went over how much I was going to be paid. And... I sat there for a minute wondering if he was going to even ask anything. Best interview ever.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dubuque, IA).

Interview

behavorial interview, tell me about a time........? answer in situation, action, result format. It is one on one with a assistant store manager. There is 6 or 7 of these questions. You need to complete and pass a short assessment before you can be hired. You need to take a drug test before you can be hired and also pass a background check. The process takes about two weeks. Everyone is very friendly and personable. Walgreens is a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you chose not to help a coworker, and why you decided not to help them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy, just accepted the wage they gave me, able to work around schedules