Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.1

341 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Will ask the general questions of an interview. What are your professional strengths, what are your weaknesses. Will ask you to describe a situation where you had to solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional strengths?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2017.

Interview

Medicine is something I enjoy working around.. Working with ppls and making sure that we fulfil their needs.. I started medicine at the university of tampa.. I completed my first assessment and it was so easy..

Interview Questions

• How Fast Can You Type A Full Sentence..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Port Saint Lucie, FL).

Interview

Very straight forward questions with the store manager and the pharmacy manager. Talked about hours, staffing, qualifications, Pros and cons of the job. Retail being fast paced, multi tasking and working with others

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Walgreens for my Pharmacy choice   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

If you have experience it not, Flexible working hours, Can you work in a team, Part Time or not, Easy to get along with, Availability, Talk to Pharmacy Manager first in order to get scheduled for an interview, etc...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Pharmacy Technician?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to go into the Pharmacy route? Why not become a Doctor, Dentist, or something related into the health industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herriman, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Herriman, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager went into a long rant about the poor performance of current employees and that he was bringing me on to try and correct the situation. He then spent a great deal of time discussing my rate of pay being contingent on my performance and meeting his expectations. If I failed to meet them, he said he would go through this whole process again and hire someone else. It made me feel very insecure in my job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell about my pharmacy experience, how I handle customers, etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First you are contacted by the hiring pharmacy manager. After that you are immediately asked when the best time to interview. Interview is setup, then you will be taken into the office with the Store manager and the Pharmacy manager. You be asked a few questions about your resume, the normal stuff. (Time in between employment, current interests and why you want to work there.)

Interview Questions

• Give various customer related situations, what would you do first, and which is more important.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Fairly fast process, you just have to fill out the online application, appear in store for a skills assessment (this is important to be able to complete your application). Manager called me for an interview. Interview lasted for 5 minutes, and just asked about my certifications and flexibility with the schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Newark, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very Quick no one cares or asks about qualifications. They will apparently give this job to anyone. scary and sad. Makes me wonder who is filling prescriptions and if they really care about customers. not sure I would want to be part of that.

Interview Questions

• No one cares about your qualifications, experience, references, etc. They will hire anyone with a high school diploma. I see many are asking if you need to be certified. Not at all. Actually very sad and scary that they will allow anyone into this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty simple took me a couple of weeks to hear back but the interview took no longer than 30 minutes and they ask u a lot of questions about ur future plans and situational questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

An onsite computer exam about behavior questions and some easy pharmacy questions. You can take it as many times as you want until you pass it. After that, the pharmacy manager will give you an interview asking some basic behaviors questions and give you a prescription to see if you can read the hand writing on it.

Interview Questions

• What was one example that you had a challenge and how you deal with you?   Answer Question