Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then a couple weeks later, I went directly to the store and asked about my application status. An interview was set up for the following week.

Basic, laid back interview with quite a bit of questions concerning specific instances in my life and how I overcame a particular problem. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to overcome a difficult situation? etc   1 Answer
    • When is a time you had to switch between tasks? etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Panel interview with a group of Store manager then interview with District Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Prove ones self as MGT, submit application, interview with a panel of Trusted Store Managers (CL's now), and possibly with DM.

Interview Questions

• Please describe, at length, a particularly challenging moment that you've had that concerns you weakest management skill. Please describe the situation, how you managed to resolve it, and how you know you were effective.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in July 2008.

Interview

Two interviews hired in under company option care which walgreens purchased a speciality pharmacy.. when they did this out nurse manager was replaced with a pharmacist.. who then then convienced the company to lay off us 6 nurses.. and replace us with 3 pharmacist aand a clerk!! So I hired in with option care and was layed off 3 yrs later by walgreens.

Interview Questions

• Your worse habits as an employee.. or areas you can improve in..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basically they already had a pay scale..for nurses

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I received an interview from one of the recruiter on campus. After you pass the first round, you will have to do an online test and get interview by the store manager. If the store manager likes you, you will get an interview with the district manager.

Negotiation

It is a standard rate.

Financial Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

There are 2, 45-minute interviews back to back. The interview is usually a 2 on 1 interview (a total of 4 people will interview you). There are approximately 7-8 behavioral questions, followed by 2-3 technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were the CFO of the company, how would pick between multiple projects that were equally important.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Asked about relevant work experience. Why I chose walgreens. How Long I plan to employed there.

Interview Questions

• (Probably had a harder question that was asked, but this is all that came to mind) Customer came in with a CD to use at the kiosk to print photos. During the process of using the kiosk to view photos intended to print, the kiosk did not recognize any files on the CD.

Customer: I had them burned to the CD, I know I did...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, No negotiation at the time....at least for me.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I applied online and took their online assessment based on customer service then was called about 1 week later to go to the store and take a skills assessment test inside . Now currently waiting for an interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Had interview with with AP supervisor. Basic questions "tell me about a time" type of questions. AP manager mainly wanted to get a sense of who I was, and how I conducted myself on the workplace. Overall very easy hiring process. Even easier for the other positions here, HR will just push most people through. Then the background and drug test then I was able to start work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO, pay was set but with $1 increase every 6 months.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I was first an intern from a community college. After being there for 3 months I had asked for a permanent position and I have been there for over three years now. For the internship, I needed to submit a cover letter and a resume and needed an interview with the technician supervisor for the district and the pharmacy manager.

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I came in for an interview. The question was simple.