Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,384 Interview Reviews

2.3

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Newark, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic. Nothing to be nervous about or to study. It took me over a month to complete the process. First I went in store to fill out the application that took over one hour and a half. Then I went back for interview with the

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a spill on the floor when you have countless costumers asking for assistance? Which one would be most important?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online, then called in for an interview. Contacted later to proceed to background and drug screening. Once they received that back (a few days after being given the lab paper) I got a call back to be offered the position

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Group Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Perrysburg, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I interned for the company for 3-6 months and went in for 2 different interviews before being hired. The opportunity that was given and the practice in those interviews prepared me to get the job. I am grateful I had the opportunity and experience through interviewing for this job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a trying situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Yonkers, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

in-store exam then come in again to discuss goals and basic behavioral questions. Kept calling the store location to ask if they reviewed my application and after a few phone calls they saw persistence and hired me.

Interview Questions

• -Whats your 1 year 2 year goals.
      -time in schedule available to work
      -Have you worked with customers before   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Riverside, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was done at one of the Walgreens stores within the area. I was interviewed by two store managers. All the questions were on a sheet of paper and they were all star (situation, task, action, result method questions. I think I answered maybe 5-7 questions talking about customer service experience and making leadership decisions. The interview was average not too difficult. I would say it is important to come up with the best answer you can at the moment and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

They ask behavioral questions. Dont really get to know the candidate very well. It's more about who you know then merit alone. All the questions are basically tell me about a previous experience. They want you to answer it in the STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer.
      Tell me about a time you identified a problem and how you fixed it   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to work for Walgreens. What do you know about the company. Do you have reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Photo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Was pretty quick, they grabbed a open room sat me down and asked some basic questions nothing to crazy. Then asked about what my available schedule would be and how many days a week I would be willing to work.

Interview Questions

• What days a week and what time of day would you be available   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Alexandria, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

This is only for the virtual interview, I haven't had an in person interview yet. It was 5 questions, and you'd get the questions one at a time, you'd have 30 seconds after the guy in the video finished asking the question to formulate a response. I felt far less comfortable with this than I would have in an actual interview. I'd read some of the interview questions on here and had prepared some responses. But it still felt very forced an unnatural. Most of the questions were on here just worded slightly differently, except for the one below. I submitted my interview last weekend and have yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a team mate had a great idea and how did you help implement it?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Did phone interview and received an offer in three weeks. After accepting the offer, I had to agree to background check and drug screening. The whole process took about another two to three weeks.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and open. The interviewer was serious, but not too intimidating. They understood my school schedule and asked questions that was straightforward and easy to understand.