Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,119 Interview Reviews

2.3

Photo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cape Coral, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy. One person asking the standard questions in the office of the store. Very low pressure. I've been in interviews with 3 managers all drilling you at once. I was so nervous with that I bombed that interview. Took less than 20 min and I left with the drug test paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Just the normal give me a time that....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, called in for an interview a couple days later, they brought me into the store, spoke with the store manager and she explained the job and asked me basic questions about experience and my availability

Interview Questions

• Past experience, hours available, what you can contribute to the company   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Woodbury, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

It was relatively informal. Apply online and go in-store to complete skills assessment. Manager asks required questions and chats in the office, followed by a tour.The overall interview process did not take more than an hour, including job offer and acceptance.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was, "what was one time you chose NOT to help a coworker?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oceanside, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a tedious process with lots of paperwork to fill out. Eventually they did a phone interview, then a face to face interview. The interviewer was very nice but seemed disinterested. She offered me the job a could weeks later but by the time she reached out I had already accepted another.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cypress, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied in the store. Then I was interviewed by the Pharmacy Manager a couple of weeks later. It was fairly short, about 5-10 questions were asked. They mostly wanted to know if you were a cPhT.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Health Guide Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2017.

Interview

I received a call asking if I still wanted the position. Then received a call which was the Phone interview . Then I had a in person interview with store manager and pharmacy manager. Processes was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of brand and generics examples and use of them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

If you know someone you can get a job as long as you pass the assessment, which is knowing how to count money and have good customer service skills). Act like yourself and if you have genuine interest in customer service you will be okay.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lawrence, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Short basic questions about your experience in stressful situations. I was asked about various situations in a workplace or through school in which I faced difficulties and how I handled those situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an issue with another group member and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and In person interview with the store manager. The interview lasted about 45 mins. The questions were mostly how would you deal with customers and employees. Make sure you answer seriously and look the manager in their eyes.

Interview Questions

• How did u handle the situation with an upset customer and the solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then a couple weeks later, I went directly to the store and asked about my application status. An interview was set up for the following week.

Basic, laid back interview with quite a bit of questions concerning specific instances in my life and how I overcame a particular problem. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to overcome a difficult situation? etc   1 Answer
    • When is a time you had to switch between tasks? etc   Answer Question