Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,217 Interview Reviews

2.3

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

If you have experience it not, Flexible working hours, Can you work in a team, Part Time or not, Easy to get along with, Availability, Talk to Pharmacy Manager first in order to get scheduled for an interview, etc...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Pharmacy Technician?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to go into the Pharmacy route? Why not become a Doctor, Dentist, or something related into the health industry?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online then halfway through you are asked to come in to finish the assessment test in the store. The store manager interviewed me right away. Asked 5 situational questions ( Tell me about a time) got the offer on the spot

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online and then completed the in-store assessment 2 weeks later. The same day of the assessment, I got called back for an interview the following day. Interview was very casual, just asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when a customer was dissatisfied with your work?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com because the application online was down. I uploaded my resume and cover letter and they called literally 20 minutes after and called me to schedule an interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and asked to sit in the photo booth. I waited there for over 20 minutes waiting for the manager to get back from lunch. The assistant manager and the manager were in the room and they asked me 6 questions. They then wanted me to fill out an assessment, well the computer froze up when I was just about done. I had to go home and take it again. I took it and waited for a call.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to multitask?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an upset customer what did you say?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

In person interview with two managers, 15 minutes long with it mainly being mainly informational. Very basic questions, with some situational questions. Gave an overview of job responsibilities and had to explain how you would do those responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First you are contacted by the hiring pharmacy manager. After that you are immediately asked when the best time to interview. Interview is setup, then you will be taken into the office with the Store manager and the Pharmacy manager. You be asked a few questions about your resume, the normal stuff. (Time in between employment, current interests and why you want to work there.)

Interview Questions

• Give various customer related situations, what would you do first, and which is more important.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2017.

Interview

New ATS (applicant tracking system)/hiring system, so the process took longer than expected.
    Called in for an interview, position described in detail (including required evening/weekend availability), asked very basic questions, was offered a position on the spot (this location was also understaffed, so this may not be typical), contingent upon successful background check and drug screening. Was sent email to accept the offer (drug screening needed to be completed within 48 hours of accepting); due to the new system, I had to schedule the drug screening, company did not do it. 3-4 days later received a call from management stating drug screen was successful, and was able to start next day.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions (Why do you want to work here, how do you resolve issues with angry customers,
      If you have a pulse and use common sense, you'll be fine   Answer Question

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2017.

Interview

I was communicating with a lady from the corporate office in phoenix. We emailed back and forth a few times and she was generally really helpful with answering my questions and scheduling my interview at a time that works for me. She asked me 8 questions. They were pretty general from handling difficult situations to describing personal experience with skin care and makeup products.

Interview Questions

• what kind I'd expertise do you have with skin care and makeup products?   Answer Question
    • do you feel comfortable doing makeup demonstrations and having to touch customers?   Answer Question
    • Are you aware of the beauty brand we new own?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Two rounds of panel interviews with a cross section of employees. Second round was with Director level personnel to gauge cultural fit in the organization. Overall it was not very stressful as long as you have solid experience on which to fall back on.

Interview Questions

• Success in previous role was important. Ability to learn new things,   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Interview started with a casual discussion followed by several behavioral/situational questions. Taking time to think about past work experiences was key to answering them. Interviewer was fair and easy to talk to. Received an offer the next day,

Interview Questions

• Typical situational questions:
      Describe a time you showed a positive attitude in the face of adversity, used clear and effective communication, went above and beyond to help a patient or coworker, used active listening, resolved a problem with a difficult client   Answer Question