Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,973 Interview Reviews

2.3

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Simple questions, basic, laid back, felt comfortable, talked about experience, school, sports. They mentioned I would be notified in two weeks but wasnt notified till 3ish months later. Job offer process and start was simple and fast.

Interview Questions

• Situational and "tell me about yourself"   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very laid back, all the questions were behavioral-based. It was two men which were shooting questions one after another. Although, when I had questions about what the next step of the interview process would be, they seemed to dance around the question and did not answer that which was weird.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to break bad news to your boss and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I have had several interviews but some i liked some still waiting for answer.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Waxahachie, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

None that i could remember really. It was so long ago. I do remember that they where fairly easy. If there where any technical question they where things like what is post? Just very basic IT questions. I was always told they only have few set questions that HR will let them ask.

Interview Questions

• None i hit them all out of the park. Well i guess them asking me why i wanted to work at walgreens was somewhat difficult, But I gave some reason and I was able to sell it   Answer Question

Negotiation

None they told me what they pad and it was done.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens (Apopka, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Terrible process. Interviewed 5 times and no feedback or even a phone call to say I did not get the position. Will NEVER apply there again. The recruiter was scatter brained and did not keep me up to date on the process. They even had me come in twice within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the basic type and mostly behavioral based. There was a short presentation I had to give and also a typing test, Microsoft Office assessment test and Excel test.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I spoke with two Space Management associates for a contracted position for Floor Planning help. Given that the position was temporary and out of my usual field of work, I felt that the questions asked were difficult to answer for a new comer. The interview felt more like a hazing session.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario very specific to their business and expected to create a solution on the spot. When I did as asked, my interviewers shared an inside joke with each other and laughed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Canton, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

There is only on Face to Face interview and there are majority behavioral questions. I was interviewed by two supervisors and they were very laid back, but professional as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had an issue with a co-worker, What did you do and what was the outcome of the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything i thought that the opportunity was good enough. I would say go in the interview with more call center experience as far as answering the interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I initially applied in September and didn't receive anything until late October. First I did a 20-30 minute phone interview, then did my face to face interview (4 behavioral interview questions) with two hiring managers, next you do a typing test (super easy, crappy keyboard), and then a "mock" phone call. I was told I'd be called in a couple days and a week later I still hadn't heard back, so I emailed the recruiter (no response) and then emailed her again after another week (again, no response). No decline email or call and the interview was almost 3 weeks ago. I've given up on them. They're incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't agree with a policy or rule enforced by a supervisor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They ask you what you know about them then they go into detail and describe the company and job title then ask you behavioral situation questions. They then have you go into a small room with a phone and give you a situation on paper and 5 minutes to prepare, they call you and see how you handle it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative thing you have done (@ home or work)?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Interview

Was called in for first interview in June and than another about 2 days later. The HR person then called me the next day to offer me to position via phone and fed ex'd the offer to me. They are very picky about who the let in. My brother applied about 4x, has over 10 yrs call center experience with the same job and a business degree and they still didn't offer him a position.