Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,178 Interview Reviews

2.3

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

After applying online, I received an email to interview via HireVue, then that was followed up by a phone interview, now, I will be interviewing in person at an actual Walgreens pharmacy location.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went up and beyond good customer service.   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Easy Interview. When I arrived I was taken into the backroom where the store manager would be. I was asked about 6 questions & that was pretty much it. The manager told me I would receive a call in the next few days.

Photo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview. They gave a lot of scenarios and had you give them an example of a time where you did that. They asked about previous employment and give you an idea of what you will be doing. They also let you know about some of the other staff.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds, different managers and VPs. Asked a bunch of questions about past jobs and roles you played in them. I enjoyed speaking with them, however the questions were a bit redundant and they all asked the same thing. Should have asked different questions

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

First phone interview with HR = Horrible.
    The HR recruiter cut me off while I answered her questions.
    The series of questions were duplicative - just felt like she didn't listen to my answers or read questions. It was as if she was too focused on writing every word I said, rather than having a conversation with me about the role and my experience. She kept asking me my past salary for every job listed on my resume, she needed exact numbers.
    I learned nothing about the role, apart from what was in the job description, I got nothing on the culture of the company, team, people- as she stated " that is too hard to answer"

Interview Questions

• How much do you currently make?
      How much did you make at your other role?
      And how much did you make at the other?
      Why do you think you are a fit for this role?
      What makes you a fit for the role?
      What challenges have you faced in your role?
      Has there been a time where you had a challenging moment at work? If so, how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Director of Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

This was an initial phone interview. It started promptly and lasted about 40 minutes. I found the interview questions were pertinent and thoughtful. The interviewee was able to give me good information regarding the position. I felt it went well, and I am definitely looking forward to next steps!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I have added value in my current organization.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Four Oaks, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Four Oaks, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Manager was very nice, down to earth & it was a quick process! Always nerve wrecking during any interview but overall this one was an easy one! I ended up getting the job 2 days after the initial interview!

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied in November for Chicago region, got a call on a Friday in February. Went to interview on following Tuesday and got a call on Friday with an offer. Extremely positive experience. Interview questions were behavioral based. 5 standard questions with 3 additional questions from one interviewer and 2 additional questions from another

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you displayed empathy what was the situation and outcome, time about a difficult situation, a time where you showed active listening, etc. Straightforward. As long as you have good experience and answers   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out application online then went to Walgreens to complete another online assessment and introduce myself to the store manager. About a week later I was called by pharmacy manager for interview. Interview was very structured and not very relaxed feeling. Work environment seemed very strict and pharmacy manager said he will need someone to work nights and weekends and explained that calling in is basically unacceptable unless it's an emergency. Said he would likely want me to work on the regular Walgreens floor first then bring me into pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in pharmacy? What is it about working in a pharmacy that interests you, other than starting a new career for yourself? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? How would you handle the customers knowing that many will be not feeling well? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

ASMt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Wilmington, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was 2 store managers conducting behavior module questions. It had to be answered in three stages. It had to have a beginning, middle and an outcome. It was approximately 6 questions cycled between the two managers.