Walgreens Interview Questions in Lincolnshire, IL | Glassdoor

Walgreens Interview Questions in Lincolnshire, IL

3.3

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

Conversation with HR; phone interview with hiring manager; two 2-hr exhaustive interviews with about 6 or 7 people(lost count), some of them from the direct group I would be working with and managers from other departments including hiring manager. Tons of time spent and days taken off work all for nothing. The job is still posted and have been posted since November. It does not seems they are really looking for anyone, just wasting people's time!

Interview Questions

• If you are new to the team and have a really good process improvement but noone supports it how would you go about it?   Answer Question
    • If you require a change request but noone on the team will tell you how to go about it what will you do?   Answer Question

Product Test Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewing person was just reading the questions from her computer screen. Almost no eye contact, no visible reaction to answers received. Some behavioral questions. Some work history related.

Interview Questions

• I should have been prepared for this one, but apparently it was still a surprise. What was my biggest challenge in the previous place of employment and how did I bring it to succesfull resolution.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

1st, I had a phone screen with recruiter which took 20 minutues, next I had a phone screen with current staff, next I had an interview with Manager, last an interview with Director. The entire process took approximately 1 month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer so I did not negotiate salary. I did negotiate 3 week vacation. This was before Walgreens changed to PTO.