Walgreens Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Management Interview Questions

2.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very professional, had teleconference and was interviewed by three people on a teleconference set up. All three were similar professional to what I am for which I was very please.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was really easy, I didnt even do as great as others but the interviewer was really nice and gave me tips on what to do better next time. I thought I was not going to get it but a couple of weeks later I got the offer. However,after I accepted I did not get another call or anything until May and I accepted in November.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview on campus. Had 1 interview and was offered the position. They were trying to rush the process along and didn't really take into account a students busy schedule.

Management Interview

Interview

completed a long time ago. at the time, it was unstructured. spoke with several people before interviewing with hiring manager. the whole process, at the time, took several weeks to conclude.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

It took one month to finish the whole process. I was a little nervious to give the interview. It was one-on-one interview. Ended up I got the offer. One of the question was: Give me an example of a time when you had to help another coworker with their work in order to get the job done.

Interview Questions

• How do you know people trust you? Give me a real life example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone call which was followed by a 1 on 1 interview where I was asked a number of questions. It was a long interview and they will ask you about your strengths and weaknesses as well as what you are looking to get out of the job and why you decided to apply for Walgreens.

Went for another company