Walgreens Interview Questions in Oklahoma | Glassdoor

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

They had a job fair at my school and invited me for an interview. I had a great interview, and they told me I would hear back within 3 weeks. I did not hear back, and they told me it would be another two weeks. I did not hear back and gave up. 3 weeks after that, I heard from another administrator in the company, and they said that they wanted to interview me because I passed the interview, but they wanted a higher level manager to interview me. I completed a second interview a week later, and it was very lackluster, and similar to the first interview. However, I feel that the second interview team did not try to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you implemented a new program and how did it work?   Answer Question

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Edmond, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

they asked me questions in regards to what I know about beauty and about certain situation and what I would do etc. It was a gentleman that interviewed me. I went to the corpprate office in OKC

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

one hour of talking and questions. basicly show up on time and do your work good.to get the job tell them you focus on customer service. they're big into the customer experience. they like to think they're so much better than places like target or walmart so make sure you insist on a better customer experience than that.

Interview Questions

• when watime you did not help a coworker.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Norman, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

I came in to finish my second part of the skills assessment test. They led me to a computer and allowed me to finish. The employees were all very nice. While I was taking the test, I met the manager and introduced myself. He was a very smiley welcoming person. When I finished my test they received my score and said I scored very high. They hired me on the spot.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sand Springs, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sand Springs, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

You are interviewed one on one by either the store manger or assistant store manager from a list of predetermined questions. They judge your answers based on logic, care, and common sense and compare them to other applicants along with the results from an online quiz made specifically for Walgreens.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to leave my previous field?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Broken Arrow, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

I took a computerized skills and personality test, then interviewed with the store manager, who had a list of five standard questions. He asked me each of these questions, then rated my answers from 1-5. The whole process took about 90 minutes. I received an offer that day, then had to find a clinic to go for a pre-employment drug test.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

You first have to be hired as an Assistant Store manager Trainee

Interview Questions

• this is a behavioral interview and relies on experiences, so be prepared!   Answer Question

Negotiation

pay is 1461 for working 88 hours every 2 weeks.... this is a salary position and you will only be making the equivalent of $16.20 per hour.... :( I only accepted because I thought the pay would be more. HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED.... USE CAUTION!!!

ASMt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

You have to apply online which takes about thirty to forty five mins then take a math test which you have to score seventy or above to pass. If you pass these to steps your contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you over came a difficult situation, what was the outcome and how do you know it was effective.   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Edmond, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online on Monday and was called on Tuesday to set up an interview on Wednesday. The hiring manager was very nice and professional; we went back to the offices where he asked me a few questions and conducted a short skills/personality assessment. I was offered a job on the spot and was given some consent forms and other things to sign and bring back after my drug test.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to be flexible in a work environment. Provide specifics   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Norman, OK) in April 2012.

Interview

i was offered a summer position while i was on rotation at the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.