Walgreens Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They ask you what you know about them then they go into detail and describe the company and job title then ask you behavioral situation questions. They then have you go into a small room with a phone and give you a situation on paper and 5 minutes to prepare, they call you and see how you handle it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most innovative thing you have done (@ home or work)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I initially applied in September and didn't receive anything until late October. First I did a 20-30 minute phone interview, then did my face to face interview (4 behavioral interview questions) with two hiring managers, next you do a typing test (super easy, crappy keyboard), and then a "mock" phone call. I was told I'd be called in a couple days and a week later I still hadn't heard back, so I emailed the recruiter (no response) and then emailed her again after another week (again, no response). No decline email or call and the interview was almost 3 weeks ago. I've given up on them. They're incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't agree with a policy or rule enforced by a supervisor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Canton, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

There is only on Face to Face interview and there are majority behavioral questions. I was interviewed by two supervisors and they were very laid back, but professional as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had an issue with a co-worker, What did you do and what was the outcome of the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything i thought that the opportunity was good enough. I would say go in the interview with more call center experience as far as answering the interview questions

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2013.

Interview

Was called in for first interview in June and than another about 2 days later. The HR person then called me the next day to offer me to position via phone and fed ex'd the offer to me. They are very picky about who the let in. My brother applied about 4x, has over 10 yrs call center experience with the same job and a business degree and they still didn't offer him a position.