Walgreens Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Pharmacist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.6

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2017.

Interview

It was a standard behavior interview. I made a profile online then I got an email from the district manager to set up an interview. interview was district office. it was casual with 2 district managers. They asked 5 behavior questions, you have to name a situation, what did you do to solve it and what was the result.

Interview Questions

• how do you show active listening? name a time you have done this.

how do you show sympathy to a patient? name a time you have done this.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a call to schedule an interview with district manager. interview was in person in the Walgreens regional office. Very casual environment and DM said the result will be notified a week later

Interview Questions

• Why Walgreens? Explain when you showed optimism at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

I worked for them since high school so I never did a formal interview at the retail level. If you apply for a corporate job, I did many and what they are lacking is the letter or a phone call to tell you if you that they decided to go with another candidate. The least they could do is that. Never got any type of letter therefore I assumed the answer was no. It would be nice to be treated as a human and not just another person that works there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Albany, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Most questions were situational and some asked were behavioral. Since I interviewed through my school's career fair, it was shorter than a usual interview. Interview lasted only 15 minutes and five questions were asked, but there was a list of 10 that the interviewer wanted to ask. I was told that if they were interested they would contact me for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and you owned up to your mistake before getting caught and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy going process. I interviewed with the pharmacy manager and store manager. They both asked me questions. They were friendly and answered all my questions. The interview lasted about forty five minutes. They even showed me a tour of the pharmacy

Interview Questions

• Why Walgreens, describe a time where you showed optimism, how do you handle conflict, describe a time of miscommunication   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bradenton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a career day at my pharmacy school and ther went through a packet of interview questions. It was very informal, they just read off questions and jotted down notes. There was no idea of how you were doing, no feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Manchester, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

applied through indeed, received an email within a week from applying from district manager to schedule an interview. inerview was scheduled a week later. met with one of the branches managers. ten behavioural questions, kinda difficult, need to be prepared for such questions. next step is an interview with the district manager.
    some of the questions,
    Example that shows your ability to adapt to new environments and that you are open to new ideas.
    A time you made a mistake and admitted it, how did you deal with the situation
    Reason you left previous jobs

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you Showed sympathy to a patient, what did you do? What were the outcomes   Answer Question
    • A time you had a Difficult patient, what happened? How did you deal with him? What were the outcomes   Answer Question
    • A coworker made a mistake and you jumped in to help, give an example, what were the outcomes   Answer Question
    • Example of a time you went above and beyond   Answer Question
    • Example of a time you had to balance between long term and short term consequences   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

it is a typical interview. I applied online and got a phone call from the district manager. I was asked the standard questions. They are all designed to test your ability to solve real problems during work. I was told at the end of interview that they will let me know in a week.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

She went through a list of 5 questions that they ask everyone and typed my answers. Interview was pleasant and lasted about 20 minutes. They were all questions that required examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed empathy/sympathy.   Answer Question
    • How do you demonstrate active listening? Describe a time when you did this.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Phone interview for pharmacist position 20 mins, 5 situational questions. Pretty straight forward, usual behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you should empathy? Example...   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had to communicate clearly? Example...   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you used active listening skills, what were they, and in a example.   1 Answer