Walgreens Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Kansas City, KS) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviews are behavioral based questions. Nothing new or exciting, but they would prefer answers based on previous pharmacy experience. If you have no experience as a pharmacist yet, just draw from internship, rotation, or tech-work experience instead. This is a hoop to jump through. Unless you have a serious deficiency in your application or freak out in your interview, you will be hired. Turnover is usually very high in most districts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation attempted or needed. Walgreen's pays at the top or near the top of all retail salaries, and benefits are competitive or equal to other retail chains.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online and got a email from the District Manager almost a month later. I spoke to the District Manager on the phone to get an idea of what is needed in that District; I scheduled an interview later in the week. I had a face to face interview where the manager used the Walgreens standardized interview questions; lots of situation based questions. The interview itself took about an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next morning for a Saturday interview. The interviewer was friendly. He asked five questions, all "give me an example of a time..." The interview itself lasted about half an hour, and half of that was him explaining the benefits and showing me around the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Sat with the pharmacy manager and the general manager asking several questions going back and forth. Interview lasted about 30 minutes in the conference room. I was nervous but as the interview progressed it got more relaxed. Just go in and breath and answer the questions to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you can jump to a conclusion but did not. What happened? What did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami Lakes, FL).

Interview

A lot of situational questions. Luckily the interviewer was from HR and really didn't have a clinical background. She was just writing my answers and nodding her head so it made me feel at ease.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted employer through previous employee. Set up time for interview. Went to interview. One on one with supervisor, took 1/2 hour. It was pleasant, we talked, traded ideas, and finished up.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

very casual and pleasant and the pharmacy supervisor vas very nice and put me at ease. Answered all my questions and concerns and very knowledgable about the company, e.g. Insurance, vacation time, sick pay, profit sharing

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walgreens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a pharmacy manager with decades of experience, she asked a list of questions, she did not offer me the job then but when i got my license she offered me a position close to my place but I was in need and they knew that so they basically talked me in going to rural place by reversing my offer for place close to my house.Since i was in need i accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• all questions were behavior and situation based   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Quick - short, interviewed by district supervisor whom I already knew. I was already working as an intern. I did not have an interview to be an intern I just walked into a store and asked a pharmacy manager if they were hiring.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multitasking and the stress of the job?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

it was a one-on-one interview with the district pharmacy manager. She came out to greet me and then asked me to tell about myself. Then she fired away with many questions, such as where do I see myself in 10years, what would I do if I caught my coworker steal something. In short, therewere lots of specific questions ESP with scenario based questions. The entire process took around 30minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why should we hire you?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Lots of scenario based questions to test your integrity, your patience, etc   Answer Question