Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flourtown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Flourtown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 20 minutes. The pharmacy manager brought me into the office and the assistant store manager sat through my interview. They asked me a few questions about myself to break the ice. He printed out set interview questions that they "are supposed to ask all the interviewees to be fair" and told me that I would be judged based on my answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was a language barrier involved and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
  • Describe a situation where you showed that you were flexible?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a customer who was unhappy with your service?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you worked in a team and improved productivity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sanford, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to follow up on application. Offered an interview on spot. Due to not having any prior work experience they would look to higher me as a cashier in the main part of the store then move me to pharmacy

Interview Questions

• How would you handle communicating with a customer and you couldn't really understand them?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to show true customer service to an customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied and took the tests. My classmate told his manager I quit my old job. His manager said she would hire me. She told him to let me know to call her after I applied. I called the store manager and got called in to sign my papers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

It was difficult to understand as I believe the interviewers first language was not English and she did not appear interested in anything other than babbling about the store and asking meaningless questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work with a team on a project and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

Very calm, was asked about my life outside of work, wanted to know about my educational background, asked very typical questions. Anything I would answer, they acted like it was a great answer. Very nice staff.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens in July 2016.

Interview

I did the 1st and 2nd assessments in one day on the Walgreen's website at home. I was called 5 days later to schedule an interview. My interview was 4 days after the call. I was very nervous, but the pharmacist interviewing me was very friendly. After the interview questions, I was given a paper with a paragraph on it and was told to retype the paragraph on the computer because typing accuracy is important. Afterward, I was told that he was interviewing others and if I didn't hear back from him within a week it means he has chosen someone else. 2 days after the interview, I received a call from pharmacist telling me I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself?
      Q: Why do you want to be a pharmacy tech?
      Q: Have you ever offered help to someone who didn't ask for it?
      Q: Describe a time you gave good customer service?
      Q: What are your goals?
      Q: Tell me about a time you had to multitask?
      Q: If you were manager, what qualities would you look for in an employee?
      Q: How would you handle a conflict with an co-worker?
      Q: Have you ever had to train someone, if so, how were you effective?
      Q: How would you handle a angry customer?
      Q: Availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rio Grande, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Rio Grande, PR) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy And fast is not permanent is temporary the pay is the minimun And the hours per week is only 10 or 15 hours maybe And the personal is very difficult because not demostrate as team only if You have very years on it if not not helpuf anything for aknoledge

Interview Questions

• Only conversation for My work history ,profile Portfolio year of experience and aknoledge And My preparation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Went to store to finish the second part of assessment. Got a called from the store manager the next coupe days to schedule in person interview. Very generic questions about personality, experience, and behavior questions. Was offered the job on the spot. This job requires a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was fun. They are very nice and humble people. They Did not ask me too many questions. I told them about my previous job experience, and they were sold

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Complete an application at their website. It will tell you at the end if you should go into a store to meet the manager and do an online test. After that, if it goes OK, they will interview you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a conflict with someone and how you successfully resolved it.   Answer Question