Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.2

226 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online, then called in for an interview. Contacted later to proceed to background and drug screening. Once they received that back (a few days after being given the lab paper) I got a call back to be offered the position

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Met with the store manager in a small room introduced myself and I was asked like 15 questions most of them are based on situations and every day duties

Anonymous Employee in Aloma, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Aloma, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I made sure to dress to impress...first impressions are EVERYTHING.
    Bring a copy of your resume just in case...I did but they did not need it, but it does create a sense of readiness if you do bring it along.
    It was a brief 10-15 minute panel interview where I was asked common generic questions by the Pharmacist and the Store Manager.
    They were both friendly and very attentive to every word I said.
    A word of advice: Just relax and be yourself. Be honest and sincere. And if you are like me, passionate about what you do, let them know....after the interview, don't forget to thank them for their time and for the opportunity of being interviewed.
    Good Luck!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I externed for several months and they interviewed me to keep me on. The interview was about 30 minutes long and by that time, they already knew me pretty well. I had to wait a free days for the background check and drug test and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What I noticed about the pharmacy while I wad externing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Found the position on indeed.com, proceeded to apply with uploaded resume/cover letter.
    Was contacted by store manager (not specifically for the location i applied for I believe) via phone call and was asked several questions in my interests of the position. Was scheduled an interview the very next day and went in.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with the starting salary? Most people expect more coming from bachelor's degrees such as yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Desloge, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and easy. I was interviewed by the pharmacist and she was very kind and personable it made the process very nice however the job was filled from within.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions approximately 6 were customer service related how you would handle a customer in a particular situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richton Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Richton Park, IL).

Interview

Process was simple and the hiring manager was pleasant to talk to. Made you feel at ease and easy to talk with
    Interview was actually held at store which was convient

Interview Questions

• How was my customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Portland, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took about an hour, usual general questions were asked then transitioned to behavioral assessment questions. Was interviewed by the store manager and the person who processes job applications at the same time. Atmosphere was very friendly and casual.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walgreens and not another store?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Will ask the general questions of an interview. What are your professional strengths, what are your weaknesses. Will ask you to describe a situation where you had to solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional strengths?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2017.

Interview

Medicine is something I enjoy working around.. Working with ppls and making sure that we fulfil their needs.. I started medicine at the university of tampa.. I completed my first assessment and it was so easy..

Interview Questions

• How Fast Can You Type A Full Sentence..   1 Answer