Walgreens Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.2

211 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Found the position on indeed.com, proceeded to apply with uploaded resume/cover letter.
Was contacted by store manager (not specifically for the location i applied for I believe) via phone call and was asked several questions in my interests of the position. Was scheduled an interview the very next day and went in.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with the starting salary? Most people expect more coming from bachelor's degrees such as yourself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Desloge, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and easy. I was interviewed by the pharmacist and she was very kind and personable it made the process very nice however the job was filled from within.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions approximately 6 were customer service related how you would handle a customer in a particular situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richton Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Richton Park, IL).

Interview

Process was simple and the hiring manager was pleasant to talk to. Made you feel at ease and easy to talk with
    Interview was actually held at store which was convient

Interview Questions

• How was my customer service   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Will ask the general questions of an interview. What are your professional strengths, what are your weaknesses. Will ask you to describe a situation where you had to solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional strengths?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2017.

Interview

Medicine is something I enjoy working around.. Working with ppls and making sure that we fulfil their needs.. I started medicine at the university of tampa.. I completed my first assessment and it was so easy..

Interview Questions

• How Fast Can You Type A Full Sentence..   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Fairly fast process, you just have to fill out the online application, appear in store for a skills assessment (this is important to be able to complete your application). Manager called me for an interview. Interview lasted for 5 minutes, and just asked about my certifications and flexibility with the schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Newark, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very Quick no one cares or asks about qualifications. They will apparently give this job to anyone. scary and sad. Makes me wonder who is filling prescriptions and if they really care about customers. not sure I would want to be part of that.

Interview Questions

• No one cares about your qualifications, experience, references, etc. They will hire anyone with a high school diploma. I see many are asking if you need to be certified. Not at all. Actually very sad and scary that they will allow anyone into this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty simple took me a couple of weeks to hear back but the interview took no longer than 30 minutes and they ask u a lot of questions about ur future plans and situational questions

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

An onsite computer exam about behavior questions and some easy pharmacy questions. You can take it as many times as you want until you pass it. After that, the pharmacy manager will give you an interview asking some basic behaviors questions and give you a prescription to see if you can read the hand writing on it.

Interview Questions

• What was one example that you had a challenge and how you deal with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

You have to take two exams. The first part is the math exam. It was about 1 hour. It consisted of fractions, measuring, and minor calculations. If your good at math, its a piece of cake. There are a lot people who passed it. The other part consisted of typing medical scripts. Easy and it demonstrates what the job focuses on or what you will do at your job.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to become a Pharmacy Technician?   1 Answer