Walgreens Photo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Photo Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview. They gave a lot of scenarios and had you give them an example of a time where you did that. They asked about previous employment and give you an idea of what you will be doing. They also let you know about some of the other staff.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Before the interview, I filled out the online application and completed the in-store assessment. I presume I passed both since I was called in for a 1:1 with the Hiring Manager. She asked 6 behavioral questions as part of the interview and we touched base on my resume and interests. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which a customer was dissatisfied with your service. How did you handle it/was it resolved/etc.   Answer Question

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was easy I did a brief interview....the same day I acquired about the job I was asked for a permit I have one.. they asked me when could I starr

Anonymous Employee in Loxahatchee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Loxahatchee, FL).

Interview

Was a quick few minute interview. Then I was shown the store/people. She asked me basic questions about sales, lifting, availability, etc.I started as soon as my drug test came back negative

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Coconut Creek, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

They asked me ally basic information and told me that I did well on the evaluation. They also told me that i would be working some mornigs and some afternoons. Also in case of emergency night sbift even though I never wrote night shift when I applied. The day after I was called in to start training and when I get there my manager says that my test results where not in yet and I could not start today. They basically wasted my time.

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

One interview with the Store Manager. Asked a lot of hypothetical questions, If i had experience in customer service and if I was comfortable answering phone calls. Asked me to get drug tested and if i passed that I could start the week after that.

Anonymous Employee in Scarsdale, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Scarsdale, NY).

Interview

After the online questions (basically personality and work ethic questions like "if you are having a bad day, you bring that to work with you - strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree, strongly agree) and an informal phone "interview" I was asked to come into the store. In store I first took a skills assessment and after passing was asked six situational questions about customer service, working with others, etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in the past when you disagreed/had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation in the past when you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Copperas Cove, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later received a call to schedule an interview. I interviewed with the assistant manager. Basic interview questions. I called a few days later and left a message for the assistant manager and received a call back with an offer. I asked for $9.00/hr but was told I'd get $8.50/hr. I applied to work in the photo department but later found out I was a Customer Service Associate.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you were in charge of a team and had to accomplish a task. How was it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (East Providence, RI) in November 2015.

Interview

He had a paper and let me know that he would just be asking me specific questions that were on there. it was about 5 questions and they were really easy I just cant really remember what they were. I do remember referring alot to the job I had prior and my experiences there as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

After I've applied online, I got an email telling me to visit a Walgreens branch to have an assessment done. It was apparently a computerized exam assessing your technical knowhow and an exam knowing how you handle/react on certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about the job, how to handle so and so customers, time/priority management, logic/analytical questions   Answer Question