Walgreens Photo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Photo Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Saint Joseph, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

I was asked the normal questions as well as how have you helped someone that may not have been able to help themselves and about my communication and technology skills. But the Manager that did my interview was very nice and was surprised at some of my answers considering how young I was with the experience I had had.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever helped someone who couldn't help themselves?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Marquette, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called in to take the skills test and later that day called and scheduled an interview. Was hired on the spot pending drug test. Whole process was 2 weeks from submitting to start date.

Interview Questions

• If you see a coworker doing something wrong, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told me what I would be making. That was it.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I scored high on the assessment tests which were math tests. I was called by three different stores, chose one, had a quick interview, was offered the job and sent to do my drug test. I did my drug on a Monday and was hired that Friday.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation said the starting pay was 8.25 but the following year there would be a Shift Lead position opening.

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online. Afterwards, you must go to a store to complete a basic skills assessment that consisted of the least agree/most agree questions and basic consumer math. Afterwards you must wait for a call back in most cases. This is followed by a face to face interview with a hiring manager. Examples of questions are, "When was a time that you had to help someone with disabilities?" or " Think of a time you had to handle a difficult customer service situation. How did you resolve it?" If you meet their approval you are sent for a drug screening. Job offer is dependent on a negative result.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation where you had a conflict with management personnel at a previous employer. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The offer was as is. Flat non-negotiable pay by hour.

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Interview

fast and easy (if you are lucky) i got the job a day after i put in the application but i do know some people that dont get calls at all

Negotiation

nothing

Photo Specialist Interview

Interview

Filled out online application. Took online test. Had to apply to specific Walgreens store. Called in to take (inshore) online test {available via intranet-only}. Had to return a second time because computers were down (due to weather)<literally>.Called in for face-to-face interview. Took Drug test. Then one more face interview with store manager and assistant store manager.

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2012.

Interview

Submit an application online via Walgreens' website and locate your store by zip code. Within two weeks time complete the assessment half of the application in the store. Afterwards the store manager will typically contact the applicant by phone and hold the interview in the store office. On occasion the assistant manager may interview applicants as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate the effectiveness of your customer care methods?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Clarence, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Clarence, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

For me, the hiring process was very easy. I was called to come in to complete the online application in store and spoke to the manager shortly after. I was hired within a week of the initial call from my manager and trained right away.

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in July 2014.

Interview

It takes about 3 weeks to get into the Walgreen's company on the store level, even when the store manager has said that the specific store is desperately in need of a few new people right away. The online application is very long but it can be completed in your home or at the store. However, you have to go into the store to complete more online testing and then finally you can meet with the manager for a moment to schedule an interview and get the questions that you have answered. The interview

Interview Questions

• Will you accept a lower position to start with minimum pay and work your way up in the company over time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate hours and shifts to work. I was able to negotiate advancement in the company but what I did not have worked out because the assistant manager I was negotiating with did not first check if it was available to me for certain and it turned out that out was not available. Always ask to have the top manager finalize your offer and acceptance.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Thousand Oaks, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Apply online. Call to follow up. If they like you they will call you in for an interview. If you get a drug test form you're basically in. Start working as soon as possible. Wont get first check for 3 weeks

Negotiation

I just took what they would give