Walgreens Photo Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Photo Technician Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2016

1.7

Photo Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The interview process for the photo technician at Walgreens was pretty easy. I was pretty nervous at first, but the hiring manager was very laid back. The interview was conversational and informative. I was told about what to expect while working in the department-I like that they point out that they value their training process.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work holidays?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Photo Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2014.

Interview

When i went in they asked me general questions in regards to my resume, then we went over what the job responsibilities would be. We also spoke about availability and what I expected out of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Levittown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Levittown, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Online app. Interview process was okay. Had to take a drug test, managers told me they could get in trouble for asking but they did straight up ask me if I would pass a drug test. Felt awkward like I had something to prove so I told them that I would, which was true, but I didn't necessarily think it was fair for that to occur.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was nonexistent really. Wasn't offered much slack to change it if I remember correctly.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

The managers are generally nice and want to know that you will be committed to your availability and to your work. It is also important that one be very friendly being that Walgreen's prides itself on extraordinary customer care.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any extracurricular activities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process doesn't take that long. I was called for an interview 1 week after I applied. Interview was really simple. Just like all the other interviews they asked why do I want to work there and stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Smithtown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Smithtown, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

quick and simple, my friend said to apply online, so I did, ad 24 hours later I was called in for an interview. They reviewed me and some other candidates and then I was told the next day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• "Walgreens is open 365 days a year. Are you willing to work holidays?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Marietta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Online Application, In-store skills assessment, drug test. Interview took about 20 minutes. Sat down with the store assistant manager and answered a few questions about myself and got an understanding of what I would be doing. None of the questions were that difficult.

Interview Questions

• We have alot of suggestive sale items in the store. If this stapler was a suggestive sale item, how would you offer it to a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Set base pay.

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

I was called one day to setup a interview for the next day, came in sat and talked with the store manager which by the way was the same age as me and he seemed very nervous, because he was new to the job. The 1:1 interview took about 15 minutes where I had to sign a few papers in a messy offce, but the papers I was signing were for the background check and drug test which I took the following day and he got the results the third day and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Asheville, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the next day, then had to go in to do their computer assessment on a computer there. The room was freezing, but staff was nice. Had an interview the next day, after which, the store manager asked if I could get drug tested. I could, and he gave me directions to a local laboratory where they did this free. When they received the results, I was called and asked to come in for my first shift.