Walgreens Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process started as a consultancy for hire. Worked as a consultant and was matched based on technical fit. There was no phone interview as the consultant firm assisted in bypassing that section. There was two technical interviews; one with a team member and the other with the team manager.

Interview Questions

• The question was how would you efficiently query a database that is denormalized?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Focus more on Basics. People with intermediate skills can clear the interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2008.

Interview

In a job fair I met with my hiring manager. We were very glad to talk with each other. Then she left the company's recuiter's phone number and let me contact her in 3 days. Then she gave me an on-site interview. In on-site interview I met with my team manager and other team members and then had a unix/c skill testing. Everything moved smoothly. After 1 day. I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Introduce some projects you worked before ?   1 Answer