Walgreens Reporting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami Lakes, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Received a telephone call from an assistant from the Muscle Shoals, AL corporate office to set up a telephone interview with a recruiter exactly 24 hours after submitting an application online.

The telephone interview was done 1 day after with the recruiter. The recruiter asked competency questions relating to the job duties - mainly ability to use Microsoft Office. He outlined the interview step and told me I would hear back within a few days.

After a 2 days, the assistant called me to schedule an on site assessment.

After 1 week, I visited the corporate office, went into a cubicle and did 5 tests. Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Powerpoint. I also did a typing test.The assessment software is an exact replica of the real MS Office.

After 1 week, I received another call to set up an onsite interview with two managers. I attended the interview. The environment was friendly. They asked 10 questions (behavior based), after which we engaged in casual discussion. It took about 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell us the latest trick or technique you learned in database design or performance?   1 Answer

Had a competing offer.