Walgreens Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.0

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was very easy and short. Fairly simple questions, no need to over think anything. They were looking for someone who has a positive attitude and willing to work evening shifts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

In person interview with two managers, 15 minutes long with it mainly being mainly informational. Very basic questions, with some situational questions. Gave an overview of job responsibilities and had to explain how you would do those responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Seneca, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day to interview that day, the interview was easy, the manager was very nice and I was very excited. Unfortunately they found someone with more availability than me, because I'm a high school student.

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Haven, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The online application had a very long questionnaire that was used in order to see if you would be a good sales associate. In the actual interview it was really laid-back and their biggest goal was to find a good associate to fit into their team composition.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2016.

Interview

They called and asked can I come in for an interview after 3 days of submitting my application. The interview went smooth plus I wasn't nervous because they made me feel comfortable.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Asked simple questions. Basically hired on the spot. They invite you to the store, you'll go into the office to do the interview. Its good to look professional. They will ask you a series of questions. If they like you, you will be called or will start the training process immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I filled out an application online and checked out the management twice to make sure I stayed relevant. I got a call for an interview and went in that day. They asked me some questions about my self and experience. I started working/training that day.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line, took assessment. Had to go into actual location to finish all the assessment questions. Was called for an interview next day. Went in and talked with the assistant manager. Sit down interview was comfortable and informative.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

it was fast and easy. they look for strengths that would help the company grow rapidly. they ask questions based on your skills with customer service. how to deal with complicated customers ect

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for our company. what makes you a perfect candidate, and why should you be choosen from the other potential workers i would one day want to become a supervisor, and continue growing with the business as it progresses   1 Answer

Negotiation

when is the soonest you can begin growing with walgreens, are you as reliable as you say. will you be able to pass you background test and drug test, how reliable are you, can i depend on you. will you be able to deal with a complicated customer, if so then how

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Toms River, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked the usual questions. It's a retail job. You really don't need to be a rocket scientist to pass. Especially when this store is basically hiring anyone who walks through the door because they can't keep employees.