Walgreens Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.0

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was very easy and short. Fairly simple questions, no need to over think anything. They were looking for someone who has a positive attitude and willing to work evening shifts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

In person interview with two managers, 15 minutes long with it mainly being mainly informational. Very basic questions, with some situational questions. Gave an overview of job responsibilities and had to explain how you would do those responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Seneca, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day to interview that day, the interview was easy, the manager was very nice and I was very excited. Unfortunately they found someone with more availability than me, because I'm a high school student.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mount Pleasant, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied in-store. Had me do a questionnaire on the computer and then if you pass that you get an in person interview that only is around 15 minutes. You meet with the store manager and the manager directly below them.

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Haven, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The online application had a very long questionnaire that was used in order to see if you would be a good sales associate. In the actual interview it was really laid-back and their biggest goal was to find a good associate to fit into their team composition.

Anonymous Employee in Defiance, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Defiance, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and easy going, Manager was great and nice and the questions weren't too awkward. It felt like they genuinely like me and wanted to hire me for my personality. It seemed to go very smoothly and wasn't uncomfortable in any way.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2016.

Interview

They called and asked can I come in for an interview after 3 days of submitting my application. The interview went smooth plus I wasn't nervous because they made me feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

i applied online. then i took a online exam. i was called in to be interviewed with the manager. they reviewed my resume. then talked about job duties and scheduling. i was told of the salary for the position and the benefits. had to submit to background check and drug test. was told they would contact me if i was selected for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Asked simple questions. Basically hired on the spot. They invite you to the store, you'll go into the office to do the interview. Its good to look professional. They will ask you a series of questions. If they like you, you will be called or will start the training process immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I filled out an application online and checked out the management twice to make sure I stayed relevant. I got a call for an interview and went in that day. They asked me some questions about my self and experience. I started working/training that day.