Walgreens Interview Questions in Sarasota, FL | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

There really wasn't a formal interview. I was recommended by a friend who was a current employee, and I was essentially called in to start my paperwork. I was only asked two questions: why do you want to work for Walgreens, and how long do you plan to stay with the company. They care more about your personality than any skills you may or may not have.

Negotiation

This was my first job at 16 years old, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. Judging by my experience over the next 11 years, I doubt they would have entertained any negotiation at the time of hire.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sarasota, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I was asked about handling stressful situations, situations that could escalate and get out of hand ect.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. The store manager conducted the interview and he was laid back and friendly. I think they do look for intelligence, good problem solving skills and people who pay attention to detail for the pharmacy staff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, it's starting pay, of course better than the regular store employees who work the floor.