Walgreens Service Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.1

99 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Received an initial phone call to schedule me for an interview. I did the interview in store within a week. By the middle of the following week I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone was unhappy with the work you did. What was the situation, what did you do, and how do you know it was effective.   Answer Question
  • All questions were situational.   Answer Question

They wanted someone part time that could work any and all shifts. My availability was limited and i was seeking full time employment

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Easy Interview. When I arrived I was taken into the backroom where the store manager would be. I was asked about 6 questions & that was pretty much it. The manager told me I would receive a call in the next few days.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was very quaint and not nerve wracking, as it shouldn't be. The interviewer asked a handful of questions on how I would handle a situation or what should have been done. Nothing to complicated and the girl who interviewed me was easy on the eyes so it went nice.

Interview Questions

• If someone came into the store mad, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Akron, OH).

Interview

It went very fast, a couple questions on how I would handled an upset customer, shift preference, and whether I would like to or be able to work call-offs. I interviewed with an EXA, and an Asst. Manager at the time. Since Walgreens went thru restructure, at the time, management staff was exceptional.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

They called me, I came in for a 15 minute interview, they sat me down, asked me my availability, they told me a start date then put me into the schedule and had me come in that week to start training.

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I walked in and basically had the job. That's how easy it was. The guy I ended up working for was very timid though so that might have been why. He went over the job description and asked if all of that was fine. He went over how much I was going to be paid. And... I sat there for a minute wondering if he was going to even ask anything. Best interview ever.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dubuque, IA).

Interview

behavorial interview, tell me about a time........? answer in situation, action, result format. It is one on one with a assistant store manager. There is 6 or 7 of these questions. You need to complete and pass a short assessment before you can be hired. You need to take a drug test before you can be hired and also pass a background check. The process takes about two weeks. Everyone is very friendly and personable. Walgreens is a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you chose not to help a coworker, and why you decided not to help them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy, just accepted the wage they gave me, able to work around schedules

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The manager did most of the talking. Asked me a few questions about my background and if I planned to stay in the company. Then I took a test on the computer. It was fairly easy; it had some scenario questions and math questions about giving change.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Manager was very nice with the entire process. Asked about workplace challenges that I overcame as well as what I believed my strengths were. They also ask several situational questions on how you would handle certain situations in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges in a previous workplace that you overcame?   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview process is very quick and easy. First, I applied online. They have multiple questions on the application. Then it said to finish my application at a Walgreens. I went to a Walgreens and there were a few more questions on a computer there. After the application process I received a call for an interview. The interview was very simple. There were only behavioral questions and a simple subtraction problem. After the interview I was offered a job, which I accepted.