Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Walgreens

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 107 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

Very simple questions, questions like “When was a time when a customer was difficult to handle and how did you handle that situation?” Etc I dressed professional because it’s an interview and you don’t want to dress looking homeless, but don’t overdue it like a suit and tie.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability, and if you got the job what’s one thing that makes you stand out from others who are applying for the same position.
    Answer Question
Walgreens
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens

Interview

Solicitud por su página, llamada telefonica y entrevista en persona. Son muy amables y te reunes con el Gerente y el asistente, si no dos gerentes de diferentes tiendas, entre los dos tratan de hacer el espacio llevadero y amigable.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

it was very easy going, they asked standard interview questions. i met with the store manager and assistant store manager for the interview. i had to go do a urine drug test and then they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a time where you had to handle a difficult customer?
Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Worcester, MA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very straight forward, asked if I was ready for it and that I will do my job. The interview was probably like 5 mins and then showed me around. Left the building within 20 mins.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Winston-Salem, NC)

Interview

I had a very laid back experience. My managers were very easy to talk to and made me very comfortable durring the whole prosses. I highly recommend working with this company

Interview Questions
  • What are some coustomer relatted issues you have ran into at previous jobs and how did you handle the situation
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Real simple, I talked to the store manager and we went in the office where she asked me a few questions and why I feel like I’m good for the position. Interview itself took about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a coworker who acts like they don’t want to be there and is displaying it to customers
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

Was promoted in store so there was no interview needed. Just talked to my Store Manager about the position. The longest wait was for the application to process electronically. After that I started training immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to become a shift lead?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Madison, AL) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview was very clearly defined. Started with outline of what was going to happen. Manager explained that she would have questions about specific workday situations and then would answer my questions. The job requirements were listed and I was given the chance to ask for clarifications. At no time did I feel uncomfortable and I think the interview went well.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I would be willing to "float" between multiple work sites.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

The interview was easy simple interview questions mostly about past experiences and customer service. The Manager was really friendly. I was interviewed by the manager and assistant manager. I got offered the position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States) in May 2018

Interview

Store manager interviewed me . It was a really easy process . Usual customer service questions . Money counting skills and everything you expect to do working in retail

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107