Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Castle, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

interview was relaxed and fast. they asked simple behavioral questions and there was an assessment before the interview. Max took 15 minutes and was notified of possible employment by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Real simple, I talked to the store manager and we went in the office where she asked me a few questions and why I feel like I’m
    good for the position. Interview itself took about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a coworker who acts like they don’t want to be there and is displaying it to customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (East Peoria, IL).

Interview

I got called in the day after I applied and went to the office for an interview. The Store Manager asked me questions specifically about want I wanted from this job. I passed the interview and he asked me if I wouldn't mind if I went for a drug test. I got hired when it came back.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was "What is your greatest weakness" .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I had applied to Walgreens in early August. Then mid September I received a call stating that I needed to come in and complete the second portion of the application. Three business days after I completed the skills assessment portion of the application I received a call to come in for an interview. I then met with the store manager and assistant manager and was interviewed by the store manager while the assistant manager sat in. My first question was the "tell me about yourself" question. After that he asked me what my availability was and he explained how the scheduling works. He then asked many customer service based questions. Some of the questions were: Name a situation where you had to lead a group of people on a task and what was the outcome, name a time where you had to work with someone who wasn't pulling their weight and what was the outcome, tell me of a time where you achieved a professional goal....After the questions, he asked if I had any. I asked my questions. He then stated that I would probably have to interview with the community leader next and that I should here from the store manager within a week regarding that interview. A week passed and I received the phone call from the store manager with a job offer. I didn't interview with the community leader.

Interview Questions

• There was no most difficult question. Im just not fond of the tell me about yourself question. They all challenged me to think about my previous work experience. I just had to be precise with my scenarios and make sure that they fully answered the question   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Interview

apply online, talk with manager, answer a few questions (the more detail you offer the better)

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview than three other interviews with different Store Manager before it went to the Community Leader than Corporate Leader.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I start days than went to over nights

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Typical Retail Supervisor interview....

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Brookfield, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

online assessment test, then in store assessment test and if you pass, the manager interviews the candidate....

Negotiation

none

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in March 2009.

Interview

Complete application online. Go to store you would like to work for to complete 2nd part of application. (math and integrity test onilne). Brief face to face interview. Drug test. Start within the week.

Interview Questions

• None - really no questions were asked. Are you able to work weekend? Any shift? That's about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, manager didn't even know what I would make until after I was hired. Corportate or district sent down the hourly rate. Most people start at minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Omaha, NE) in September 2012.

Interview

After online application, I was called for an interview. I was interviewed in a cramped, busy office. All the normal interview questions were asked. I then was asked to take a skills test. this test was all about money handling. Just common sense math. After the test, some more interview questions. I was asked for a drug test and hired on the spot. Overall, i feel that they were desperate.

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with others?   1 Answer