Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Walgreens

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 107 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chambersburg, PA) in Apr 2018

Interview

First interview you are set up to meet with a manager and discuss your background as well as answer key questions to identify if you are a good fit. If they decide you are they will send you an email with letter of offer and when you accept you will then go for a drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work any day and hours. Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation and how you resolved it.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Walgreens (College Station, TX) in Apr 2018

Interview

They ask very basic questions. Things like "describe a time in the workplace where you had to encounter diversity." The questions are very basic. If you Google some basic interview questions, you can easily prepare.

Interview Questions
  • Mention a time that you had a problem at work.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for an in-person interview the next day. Just apply, you most likely will get the job because people are always quitting.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an experience where you helped a fellow associate in the workplace?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orion, MI
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orion, MI) in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and the interviewer was in no hurry to rush me away. She took her time to explain the company to me and made sure I knew the job duties of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Overland Park, KS) in Dec 2017

Interview

Asked me how I worked with handling hard decisions and motivating employees based questions. Asked numerous scenario questions and how I would handle them if I was the manager on duty.

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cordova, TN) in Oct 2017

Interview

It was definitely easy. All you have to do is be yourself, show them how you exceeded within the job and always be postivite. You also have to pass the test that they will give you before the interview. Once your done with the application, you will have to go in to take a test or they will send one to your email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

Inside promotion . Not a real interview just talk to management and decided to move up in the company. I had to fill out a new application for the new position though.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was easy. The interviewer was very punctual and established a comfortable process. He explained the daily requirements for the role, and he asked about my experiences. He also reassured that all the tasks were doable and moving up in the company is very possible

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (West Palm Beach, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Interviewer asked about my experience and employment background. Then she reviewed the job requirements with me and asked questions to see if I was capable of performing those specific duties.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled difficult customer situations in the past?
Anonymous Employee in Highland, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Highland, IN) in Oct 2016

Interview

Sat down with the store manager and was mostly asked behavioral questions as well as questions of my previous experiences. The interview took about 30 min. The job in my case was offered on the spot but if competing with others they may call you back after they interview all applicants.

Interview Questions
  • tell me a time you had a difficult situation and how you handled it.
Viewing 11 - 20 of 107