Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Walgreens

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 107 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States) in Oct 2016

Interview

First you have to walk all the way to the back and go into this dim light room, in which you ask yourself wether to get ready to run away or defend yourself. Then you sit down in the most uncomfortable plastic chair with two men facing you directly. One of them has a pretentious look on his face like if he's playing bad cop while the other has a smile like he's you know who, good cop. You get asked the generic questions for 10-15 minutes then shake hands and away you go. Walking out of that interview feels exactly how it feels when you finally muster up the strength to quit a job you hate and walk out. The sad part is that you haven't even worked for this company and you already have that gut feeling when you walk out of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you faced a difficult challenge and overcame it, tell us why we should hire you, tell us why you applied at Walgreens. hahahaha
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Memphis, TN) in Oct 2016

Interview

It was very tense! Two managers, six behavioral questions. Basically what kind of leader are you and Why you think you stand out over others. What can you bring to the company/store that would increase production... Can you handle the task at hand.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you were chosen to be a leader and how were you successful in organizing your team?
Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in Aug 2016

Interview

I went to a total of three interviews. They were nice. They ask more so scenario questions than anything. Basically what would you do if this happened or what not.

Interview Questions
  • how did you help a customer with an item you didn't have in stock
Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Augusta, GA) in Jul 2016

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. They will have you answer six behavioral asssesment questions. Answer them as honestly as possible and show that you are willing to learn. You will be required to be issue a background check and a drug test for full consideration of employment. I was told the background check can take anywhere from 2 days to a week.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation where you had to deal with an irate customer
Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016

Interview

Very long interview process. It consisted mainly of behavioral and situational questions. They have a packet of questions they go through and grade you on how well you answer those questions.

Interview Questions
  • Either from your school or previous work experience, describe a time when you had several projects with the deadline coming up. How did you handle the situation?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States) in May 2016

Interview

The interview process actually ended up being a bunch of different interviews at different locations. Skills review for the ASMT position was conducted on the very first interview due to qualifications and education. Ultimately, after over a month, what was offered was a floating SFL position, which will initially involve floating around between four different stores.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

1-apply online 2-fill online question 3-interview 4-background check (2weeks) It is very easy interview with store manager or most likely store assist manager , go to the store and check with manager if you get the job or not , if they want you less than a week they will let you know but during this time you can check it personaly to , show you care ! You are submissive and nice ! With nice smile , and you have flexible schadule , you work hard and ready to work in any section

Interview Questions
  • Do you have flexible schedule?
  • Tell me about one of your customer service expriances
  • Tell us about your last job that you had
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I completed the online application, came to the store to complete the second part. Then I scheduled my interview with the hiring manager. The interview was about 20 minutes long and I got the job the next day.

Interview Questions
  • How much would like you like to make starting out?