Walgreens Shift Lead Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Walgreens

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 107 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States) in Nov 2015

Interview

Typical interview for a retail job. First I had to finish the second part of the skills test then got interviewed and based on the skills test results got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Name a project where you took initiative and what did you do
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

They ask you basic questions that really will not be useful in the line of work. They pay you nothing compared to what you should be really making. Walgreens has no real interest in the career outlook of its employees. They just use people and go to the next when you want a pay raise

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (College Station, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

I didn't even get a phone call. I was already a beauty advisor at Walgreens and I applied when the job notification went up by the time clock. She called my store manager within 12 hours of me completing the application and set up the interview through her. When I got there, she spent about an hour talking to me. She asked typical 2 to 3 part questions that require a short story to answer them. Be sure you answer all parts of the question. She offered me the job on the spot. Worked at Walgreens for almost 8 months prior.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had an unhappy customer, what did you do, and what was the result?
Anonymous Employee in Mantua, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mantua, NJ) in Aug 2015

Interview

After applying online then completing a second part of the application online I received a call requesting an interview. Because the application was so thorough there was not a lot of the standard interview questioning. I met with the store manager who lead a normal conversation to get to know me and assess whether or not I was fit for the position.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Castle, DE) in Aug 2015

Interview

interview was relaxed and fast. they asked simple behavioral questions and there was an assessment before the interview. Max took 15 minutes and was notified of possible employment by the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Boston, MA) in Jul 2015

Interview

filled out initial application online for p/t cosmetics. next day went into store to fill out assessment on the company computer,was called the next day by mgmt to come in for interview. The interview went great. The manager was great, very friendly and put me at ease. At the end of the interview I was told that I should apply for shift lead. So I went back online and resubmitted my application for that instead. I was called that afternoon for an interview the next day with a different manager. She was super nice and friendly and told me that I would be a great fit. She had to interview a few other people and told me that I should hear from her early the next week. I heard back on Tuesday with an offer. I accepted. I have to go for a drug test tomorrow, which i will pass, and hopefully I will be working sometime next week.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Wichita, KS) in Jun 2015

Interview

Had few interviews after being told they needed help then a week later I get a call from store mgr asking me to come in to take assessment test. I already took it!

Interview Questions
  • Am I flexible with schedualing
  • Do I mind working weekends and holidays
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Over the phone, offered on spot. Honestly don't remember much in terms for the prices as I was out of state, and it was pretty easy with no hesitancy from the manager.

Interview Questions
Walgreens
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (United States)

Interview

it was an in-store promotion and there was no interview needed. Was just asked if i would take the job. Had to determine which shift i would be willing to work

Interview Questions
  • it was an in-store promotion and there was no interview needed. Was just asked if i would take the job.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Killeen, TX) in May 2015

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the manager a few days later. I went in to take a skills assessment/interview the same day. After completing the assessment on their computer I sat down with the manager to go over my experience and background. He asked me a few basic questions, and I was told that there were a few other candidates and I'd hear back from them after interviews were complete. After two weeks and sever calls I still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions
Viewing 31 - 40 of 107