Walgreens Shift Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Shift Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Worcester, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward, asked if I was ready for it and that I will do my job. The interview was probably like 5 mins and then showed me around. Left the building within 20 mins.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

I had a very laid back experience. My managers were very easy to talk to and made me very comfortable durring the whole prosses. I highly recommend working with this company

Interview Questions

• What are some coustomer relatted issues you have ran into at previous jobs and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Was promoted in store so there was no interview needed. Just talked to my Store Manager about the position. The longest wait was for the application to process electronically. After that I started training immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to become a shift lead?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (College Station, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

They ask very basic questions. Things like "describe a time in the workplace where you had to encounter diversity." The questions are very basic. If you Google some basic interview questions, you can easily prepare.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time that you had a problem at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for an in-person interview the next day. Just apply, you most likely will get the job because people are always quitting.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you helped a fellow associate in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cordova, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

It was definitely easy. All you have to do is be yourself, show them how you exceeded within the job and always be postivite. You also have to pass the test that they will give you before the interview. Once your done with the application, you will have to go in to take a test or they will send one to your email.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewer asked about my experience and employment background. Then she reviewed the job requirements with me and asked questions to see if I was capable of performing those specific duties.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult customer situations in the past?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in October 2016.

Interview

First you have to walk all the way to the back and go into this dim light room, in which you ask yourself wether to get ready to run away or defend yourself. Then you sit down in the most uncomfortable plastic chair with two men facing you directly. One of them has a pretentious look on his face like if he's playing bad cop while the other has a smile like he's you know who, good cop. You get asked the generic questions for 10-15 minutes then shake hands and away you go. Walking out of that interview feels exactly how it feels when you finally muster up the strength to quit a job you hate and walk out. The sad part is that you haven't even worked for this company and you already have that gut feeling when you walk out of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a difficult challenge and overcame it, tell us why we should hire you, tell us why you applied at Walgreens. hahahaha   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very tense! Two managers, six behavioral questions. Basically what kind of leader are you and Why you think you stand out over others. What can you bring to the company/store that would increase production... Can you handle the task at hand.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were chosen to be a leader and how were you successful in organizing your team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to a total of three interviews. They were nice. They ask more so scenario questions than anything. Basically what would you do if this happened or what not.

Interview Questions

• how did you help a customer with an item you didn't have in stock   Answer Question