WalkWater Technologies Business Analyst Or Financial Analyst (Consulting) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WalkWater Technologies

1 Interview Review

1.0

Business Analyst Or Financial Analyst (Consulting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WalkWater Technologies (San Jose, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

They asked basic questions about myself. They only wanted an interview as a formality. They then demanded $1,000 for Oracle ERP training. They promise to refund the money after 6-months of work to ensure I don't leave immediately. I suspect all 5-star reviews are from the company.

Interview Questions

This company is a scam. They do not offer a real job. They are really just offering training for Oracle ERP. They wanted $1,000 for the position.

The recruiter promised a job offer but never truly deliver. The only form I received was a trainee offer letter. This is much like a college admission letter. They offer to train you for $1,000. After training they will consider placing you in a job. They promise to refund the $1,000 after 6-months of employment. You cannot receive your $1,000 unless you work for them at least 6-months. They do not technically offer a job! They only want money from you for Oracle ERP training. They use pushy sales tactics to make you sign the contract and pay them $1,000.