Walker-Miller Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walker-Miller Energy Services

General Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walker-Miller Energy Services (Detroit, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

Very scattered.
    Lots of misspelling and grammar issues in the confirmation emails.
    The company is not very experienced in booking travel
    Very slow communication about the process and how it is progressing

Interview Questions

• Nothing really eventful. Most of the questions were very basic. It didn’t feel like the company really knew what they were looking for as far as the ideal candidate   Answer Question

Energy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walker, MI

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walker-Miller Energy Services (Walker, MI).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up an interview 2 weeks after applying. Drove to Detriot for the interview. It was over one week till they offered the position. Then 2 weeks till I started work.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walker-Miller Energy Services (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Spoke with at lease three HR personnel. Open interview friendly and skill based. Core competency. We went back and forth over relocation or commuting. The position was offered to another candidate, who later turned the job down. So I was then contacted to be contracted out. Although contractor HR vetted me twice for same position. I feel ok about the job. I think they got a better employee than they thought. Meaning their evaluation process has high potential to hire lesser qualified candidate with clean record versus better qualified person with minor flaws.