Walker Parking Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walker Parking Consultants Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walker Parking Consultants

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in November 2012.

Interview

Basic interview. Had to answer basic interview questions focusing on previous internships and classes. Important to know something about concrete design and foundation design for the work involved in engineering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. They offer on the average to higher end of what to expect for an internship.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walker Parking Consultants in September 2011.

Interview

I went through what felt like a telephone interview before actually having my individual interview. The person who interviewed me seemed to listen during our phone conversation, as well as our during our two subsequent interviews. I was deceived by this individual who truly had no interest in listening.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you encountered during one of your former positions and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depending on the supervisor and/or overall manager for that location, I would seriously think twice before working there. I made a huge mistake accepting that position.

Project Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walker Parking Consultants (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with Human Resources and Manager of Structural Engineering, then 1-on-1, then meet with panel of engineers. They do background check as well. At least three step interview process.

Interview Questions

• How many parking deck project you have been involved?   1 Answer