WalkerCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at WalkerCom

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WalkerCom (Pearland, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

A quick interview that was one sided, CEO to me and hardly any questions on my part. Not because I didn't want to ask but he didn't seem to care.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew how to set up a VLAN.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer letter via email, I rebutted with a different offer and they met it. Almost seemed to easy as if they were just wanting to fill a seat.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalkerCom (Pearland, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

From the first call received after submitting my resume to the first day of employment, the entire process was bewilderingly swift. My interview was several days after the initial call confirming my interest in the position. I was interviewed by the CEO, a senior sales account executive, and a senior employee of the operations department. The meeting overall consisted of maybe 15 minutes-or-so of Q&A regarding my qualifications and goals, and another 15 minutes-or-so of the CEO's history of the company and vision for the future. I was, for the most part, hired on the spot, and completed most of my paperwork before even walking out of the door that day. Not many employees seemed aware that they were expecting an interviewee that day, and besides professional courtesy, seemed to be immersed in enough work to excuse themselves from small talk or further inquiry.

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you (who has no experience in this industry) for a technical role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was, for the most part, hired on the spot. Hourly pay seemed to be set and non-negotiable for an initial period of time.