Wall Street Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wall Street Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Wall Street Systems

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wall Street Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied directly to the hiring manager who posted on my university department's website.

2 weeks after I submitted my application, I was invited to the phone interview. Mostly behavioral questions, took 1 hour. Interviewer (who was the hiring manager) was very friendly. Was invited to in-person interview by the end of phone interview.

In person interview was scheduled 4 weeks into application. It was a 3 hour process:
    1) Over the web interview with London manager
    2) Over the phone interview with HR
    3) Discussion with hiring manager and Vancouver office manager
    4) Panel interview by 2 other business analysts
    Topics were mostly behavioral but also involve technical expertise such as software development life cycles, and the random financial question.

Received a verbal offer 1 week after the in-person interview. HR department is understaffed so it took them 4 weeks after verbal offer to send me the written offer. (Did give me a scare as I was wondering if they had a sudden hiring freeze)

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between spot and forward exchange rate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR did not offer negotiation on salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wall Street Systems (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interview with line manager,Department head and General Manager .There was also written test comprised of English,Reasoning and mathematics.

Interview Questions

Stage en développement de logiciel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biot, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wall Street Systems (Biot, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (France)) in December 2012.

Interview

Premièrement nous avons eu une entrevue qui a été vraiment difficile (questions liées aux HR), puis une seconde entrevue dans leur bureau. Cette dernière fut plus technique. J'ai rencontré deux personnes lors de la première entrevue, puis quatre personnes lors de la deuxième. Ils accordent beaucoup d'importance à la présentation, donc adaptez-vous. Leur processus d'acceptation interne peut être long. Nous étions beaucoup d'étudiants, peu ont été recontactés après la première entrevue.

Interview Questions

• Qu'est-ce qu'un motif en losange ?   1 Answer

Le processus d'acceptation a été long.