Wall Street Systems Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wall Street Systems

1 Interview Review

1.0

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wall Street Systems (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted by a nice recruiter, booked in for a phone interview, it was very generic, I have been called for a face to face interview with the same person plus a very simple technical test, such second interview went very well. Called for a third and final interview with a Senior Manager nad HR ( so I was expecting an offer on the spot) , but with my surprise it wasn't the last interview for the role. The senior manager showed a lack of interest in my career achievements (quite impressive), and basically he didn't read my CV inside out before the interview, he was verya very corporate guy with an evident lack of people management skills, he told me that there, is the CEO that decides everything (is that not called dictatorship?), why hiring managers then not trusting them in their judgements?? mystery... After 10 days with no feedback (other lack of professionalism) the recruiter informed me that they don't want to progress. ON top of it they have cheated the job specs to attract more senior guys (shark policy?!)
My final impression is that it is a company with serious communication problems, lack of organization and a ridiculous interview process (never heard of panel interviews??), I am more than happy that they haven't made an offer , that I would have declined anyway.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   1 Answer