Walmart Interview Questions in Arkansas | Glassdoor

2.7

250 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

It is a generalized question for all positions that are hourly. Salaried positions have more detailed and in depth questions.They will not deviate from the below interview question that follows:

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time in the past you went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service."   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Springdale, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was asked one question and was offered the job on the spot. I had to confirm my information that I submitted in the online application.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you should outstanding customer service and what resources did you use to aid you?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

Behavioral based questions that were fairly easy to answer. They look for people to use the STAR method of Situation, Task, Action, Result and basically answer each question with a story.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to work with senior management to get something done?   Answer Question

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

I came in and was asked only one question at the Walmart Grocery Pickup store. The process took less than ten minutes, and the hiring manager was very lenient, but also very professional. It seems that getting the job was extremely easy - it may be guaranteed after you get selected for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above or beyond to help a customer, friend, or family member   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Interviewers were not overly prepared. Too casual. I didn't take it too seriously because it was rather obvious they didn't either. I don't expect an offer even though I was to,d about the position prior to my displacement from the company

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

My friend works as a recruiter, and since he knew I was recently laid off from a large corporation, he asked if I could fill in for somebody that was on maternity leave.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

I was given an initial online skills assessment. The next step was an online one on one technical interview. Then a few weeks later I was sent an offer via email.

Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Extremely long time to get scheduled. A lot of pressure work and files to complete. Panel interviewers were extremely nice and provided a lot of information to potential associates

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through university recruitment event, then received a phone interview with a hiring manager. Being notified there are 3 round interviews. First is the phone interview, then skype interview, then on site.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation that you find what you prepared didn't work   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Mostly behavioral questions. Pretty straightforward. The panel was intimidating but welcoming if that's possible. Overall it was a nice experience and and expected. Was offered the job 2 days later

Interview Questions

• Have i ever been asked to do something unethical.   1 Answer