Walmart Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Walmart Asset Protection Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cromwell, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and felt at home and comfortable talking to the different members of management. Explained things clearly. Walmart tries to work around your schedule so it's convenient. Interview was only like 30 min pretty simple orientation is around 4-5 hours and explains a lot of Walmart history and knowledg.

Interview Questions

• One time you went above and beyond for a customer or employee   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were multiple questions about your prior experience and customer service. They explained to me that I would receive a call back. When I received the call that I got the job I was ecstatic. I took a drug test and passed the background check. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a belligerent customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Lancaster, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Like any other interview I came dressed appropriately and 20 minutes early. As I walked in I introduced my self to any employee I saw. I gave my self a tour and glanced at where some products might be in the store. I watched the asset protection associates work so I get the feel for the job before the interview and training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in security?   1 Answer
    • When a customer attempts to steal something and goes out your door what is your reaction?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Describe what you could do to prevent theft from Walmart stores. What do you bring to the table? What makes you stand out? Describe a time when you used customer service outside of your work environment. Is your schedule flexible? How soon are you able to start? What does customer service mean to you?

Interview Questions

• Pay close attention to customers and surroundings. Keep customers satisfied. Always try best to help the customers if not find someone who can help them.   Answer Question

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Interview

STAR technique interview... Tell me about a time when kind of questions.

Make sure to look your manager in the face when they do the 2nd interview and be honest most APM's are wicklander trained and will know if your uneasy or flat out lying body language goes along way. If you don't understand a question ask for it to be repeated. Once the interview is over don't be Afraid to ask your own questions take intuitive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a fellow coworker? What was the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Troy, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. Quick and simple. Only thing is that some questions have sub-questions to them, so it can be kind of confusing to remember all three questions at once. Walmart usually uses to STAR technique when they do interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Salina, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Salina, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick interview, background and urine test, followed by job offer. Asked questions about working with law enforcement, my background in relation to working with walmart. Ran through several scenarios that may pop up and how i would handle them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems investigating and confronting shoplifters?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (New Iberia, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews with apm then store manager then mapm, these three interviews has separate questions for each part of adding to the company. The interview process wasn't difficult, it just took many steps.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes and the questions they asked me were incredibly easy. I was hired on the spot and it took about 3 days to get into group orientation.

Interview Questions

• How do you find your previous customer service translate to this position?   Answer Question

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview process was good. Basic questions about customer service, loss prevention etc. I applied online then came in for three interviews which took place in a consecutive order.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you saw a customer in need. How did you help them and how did you improve their experience.   Answer Question