Walmart Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

I had 2 x 1:1 interviews on campus through our MBA department. Each interview asked 2 behavioral questions such as "describe a time you demonstrated creativity in business and what were the results", "How did you manage conflict with a manager". I was also asked a case question: "How can Walmart position a new food product for the Hispanic segment?"

Interview Questions

• Marketing Case Question: Walmart is considering launching a Hispanic specific produce & grocery assortment, how would you position and market this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2009.

Interview

The interview may include marketing case questions, situational questions about common work situations and you reasons for wanting to work at Wal-Mart. The interviewers will be very friendly and try to make you comfortable. you get bonus points to know the history of the company which everyone is so fiercely proud of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations...