Walmart Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walmart (Cartersville, GA).

Interview

It took 3 months altogether. The first interview was easy. They asked basic questions. They wait a month then call you back for a second interview with the department manager.from here I was sent to an doctors office to take my drug test. It takes about a month to come back plus the background as well.

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Called at 9:00 AM, wanted to schedule interview next day at 3 PM. Agreed. Showed up at 3 PM as requested, met manager who said the Electronic Sales position was filled, but offered a job as a overnight stocker, at $1.50 an hour LESS pay than the Sales position. Asked what happened and was informed Sales position was filled previous day. Asked why they did not bother to call me to inform me. She did not have answer, just asked if I wanted to stock. Said was not interested and walked out the door.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief and straight to the point. Confirmed my availability, and also went over my resume to cinfirm my experience. There were many people who had applied, and it was obvious that they needed a lot of people. As long as you didn't look like you were lazy you pretty much were guranteed a job.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Knowing numbers is a key. Make sure you can talk to the numbers also. Know reports and which ones help you with different jobs.Use Wal-mart terms when explaining your answers. 30 mins interview answers should be short but detailed.

Interview Questions

• What does your OSCA number look like?   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick, straight to the point, very polite, simple and short.Also they wanted to know why should they hire me. What did I bring to their company, how do I handle a difficult situations. Lastly they wanted to know about my availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you experience conflict what was it and how did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for every warehouse position open (Crucial) I got a call from HR on Saturday to come in for an interview Sunday. 1:1 asked a total of 4 scenario questions (tell me about a time..) was offered to come in for 2nd interview Tuesday which just consisted of tour of warehouse and signing paperwork (pay, shift review, job description). 24 hours to complete drug test at off-site location and emailed background consent form.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about time when you had to complete your work in extreme weather/temperature conditions?

-Tell me about time you followed a safety procedure, what did you do, and what was the end result?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed amazing pay & benefits !

Deli Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Union City, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

A group interview with three assistant managers of different areas of the store. They ask behavioral questions like name a time you have went out your way for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to handle a difficult customer what did you do   1 Answer

CAP II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Duluth, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

they brought me in asked me where i worked before asked me what my past employer would say about me. told me to tell them about myself my work ethic

Interview Questions

• what positive thing would your past employer say about you   1 Answer

Walmart DC Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Monroe, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to the website, found careers and went to Distribution center ( D.C.). I applied for every position open at the D.C. closest to my house. You will do an online evaluation of your personality which is pass or fail. If you pass your application will say under review-being considered competitive. It took me two attempts before I got called. HR called 2 days after I applied again. They set up a P.A.T.( physical assessment test). You go to the D.C. and for 9mins straight ' if you stop moving you're done' you have to lift crates ranging from 15lbs-60lbs from the floor to a shelf either 48inches or 36inchs high. Then back to the floor. You must be fast but you can't run. Then you do as many sit ups as you can in one minute. Then you do this arm rowing machine for 2 minutes. Again you're not allowed to stop. The arm machine is 55lbs resistance but it's not hard. I did about 200 reps. After that about an hour after you finish you'll get an email saying competitive or not competitve. After you get competitive again you'll get a call for the second interview. All we did was tour the D.C. learn what order fillers do and that's it. No question other can you do this job? They say your starting rate and orientation date. I went and took a drug test immediately after I left and did a background check. After I passed those you get another call saying see you at orientation.

Deli Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Marietta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a walk in interview . I was shopping one day and saw a "now hiring" sign and simply decided to apply. I originally applied to the produce dept. My store was so short handed that they showed me all of the positions they had available and asked if I would like to change my position. I accepted because they other positions had a more competitive pay rate. I ended up interviewing for sales associate/inventory associate. It was a very laid back interview and there was no drug test but there is a background check. I was offered the postion a few days after my background check came back.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Walmart.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate . I had several options as far as positions and they had different pay rates ranging from $10-11+