Walmart Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caguas, PR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Caguas, PR) in April 2017.

Interview

Was a panel of 4 person (including the directs of the company), and you need answer each of the questions according the competency and core values of the company and services.

Interview Questions

• If you have a project without tools, how do you resolve and development them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Bentonville, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

Typically three interviews to be hired and there are hundreds of applicants. Most are unqualified and upper management will typically interview 20 of the total. If you do not have any buying experience do not apply. They ask very specific questions and the way you answer them is designed to gauge your experience in difficult situations and how well you articulate them. There is a very literal grading system as well. So, be specific.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation. What was he situation how did handle it and was was the outcome.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

the organisationn hr representative contacted me directly an arranged for an phone interview. the phone interview lasted for an hour and it was a casual coffee business talk atmosphere understanding how my tasks and jobs were. after this level i had a one on one with the head and this was a difficult and very technical one. after the second short interview i had a call on the acceptance offer where i went back with queries on the reporting structure and all the sundry. the bad part was i was not interviewed by my direct reporting buyer and it was a shock for me when i got in the organization and understood i would not be working under the people who hired me!

Interview Questions

• random numbers and a calculation for the GMROI and GMROFF   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interniew including individual interview and group interview. Briefly to review your strenght and where you feel you can fit into the position. The interview also including the presentation of successful story of how you resolve the problem etc.

Interview Questions

• your weekness and how do you resolve the problem or issue   Answer Question