Walmart Interview Questions in Calgary, AB | Glassdoor

2.1

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. When I got hired it was a one on one interview. They babsically ask you the typical interview questions and if they like you they will usually let you know on the spot that you are hired.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to take responsibility for other individuals actions?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

It started with a simply math and reading test for 20 minutes. Then, everyone was waiting for the interview when the interviewer called your name. And the interview was about 20 minutes as well.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview between group members to solve problems. They will hire employee at entry level without experience and provide ongoing training for new employees. Description of better facilities and benefits they will provide to employees and their rotating shifts.

Interview Questions

• Interpersonal skills   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in part time or full time.   1 Answer

Transportation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online for the job. I had an appointment two days later, with the potential manager (and Director), which was really open about subjects and willing to take all of my questions while asking me a lot about my profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when when of your colleagues (you are not directly managing) won't go with your instructions ?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was easy with basic BAR questions and answers. Took one day after applying, plus 5 days after the interview to hear back. Had orientation 4 days later and started training. Fast, easy and happy

Overnight Stocker/Produce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and had my assessment test first.I was pretty sure my assessment was ok but i hadnt heard anything back from them.I decided to contact the store manager to learn my score.He informed me i had cleared the assessment and that i would get a call soon,as it happened.
    A lady called me 3-4 days later,we had a short phone interview,just 2 questions,pretty easy.She asked me if i could go for an interview with the department manager.Went to the interview,he explained me the duties,the hours and he made me sign some papers for backround check!and previous employment verification!
    Didnt hear back for 2weeks,got worried and contacted them,asked me to go to make some paperwork,they gave me the job package offer but they told me i have to wait cuz they are hiring people and they neec at least 4persons for the orientation,
    Just have to wait,as the hiring manager told me a couple of weeks,so that they callme to go for the orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary based on previous working experience inside and outside Canada,also in the salary your education is important if u have graduated from a university even not from a Canadian Institute it counts.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

A group of 10 people went into the interview, with all the Assistant Managers and the Store Manager was there as well. They did a few role playing on how to sell the Mastercard and other Walmart Activities.

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Straight forward dress code was business casual.hr calls u first. Then u meet with the hiring manager for the department. He asks you some questions about flexibility about ur personality. Then he explains the rest of the hiring process to you. You act out the Walmart MasterCard sale. They call you back after a few days. They do a background check on you. If you pass then welcome to Walmart

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had issues with a coworker or a customer   Answer Question

Second Instock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process is easy. Mostly the interviewer talked and not me. Got the job. Need 8 hours of standing and heavy lifting. Almost anyone will get the job for instock associate. Orientation for 1 day and CBT for 3 days. After that training on floor which usually they don't do.

Interview Questions

• What if a truck with 2000 items come, how will you unload faster?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, and quick. They made me sign a few documents for a background check and I was on my way. I got a call from them about an week after saying I had got the job, and I will be attending an orientation two days later. Very pleased with the interview process the manager was friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, you take what they give.