Walmart Cart Pusher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

1.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cart Pusher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2017.

Interview

It wasnt too good not too bad. When i made it in they were helpful. Afterwards i was hired after the interview. That was my walmart experience it wasnt a good place to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (San Angelo, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and thorough I would say very high-energy and welcoming. They make you feel as if you are part of a family no mater what job you have in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really choose to negotiate I just really wanted a job at the time

Anonymous Employee in Taylorsville, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Taylorsville, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward and very friendly. It felt very easy to communicate with them. The process was a pretty great experience and it was pretty fun. You got nothing to worry expect knowing your basic info. Address, SSN, etc...

Anonymous Employee in La Quinta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (La Quinta, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were only three interviews, each with a few questions that have no right or wrong answer and sound a little the same. The third "interview" was signing some paperwork for a background test and then they gave some more paperwork for a drug test to be taken at the nearest medical center. After about a week of waiting, I got a call to come in to Walmart for Orientation, which was signing more paperwork and doing a safety walk.

Interview Questions

• Q: At Walmart, you sometimes have to deal with difficult or challenging people, describe a time where you dealt with someone who was challenging.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Desloge, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in for a interview, i dressed in my best professional clothes. The assistant manager asked me about 6 questions relating to work experience and scenarios, I made sure to answer each question with complete eye contact and in a polite manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult time and what you did to solve the problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. When I got there they asked me few questions like how do you feel working with walmart and what are the possible issues working as cart pusher etc. But overall the interview was good and easy. Didn't take much time and asked me if I am ready for background test and to join walmart store.

Interview Questions

• What are the possible difficulties for the job?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Unattentive and rushed through. They didn't care whether I got hired or not, gave me the run around about pay and hours. Was very unclear on when benefits and everything would be taken care of.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

very easy process, no urine analysis, they are always hiring for cart pushers due to people not wanting to work as this position. management is not always the brightest within customer service managers, do not expect the most out of them. some of them are good, yes. but others are very bad at Walmart.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Mesa, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

So they will sit you down. ask you a bunch a questions that they have on a peace of paper.
    then if they like you then you will get a second one with the same questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was very easy overall, you can apply online, they drug test you once you are there, and then ask you a series of very simple questions. don't give completely awful answers and you should be fine.