Walmart Cashier Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Cashier Associate Interview Questions

2.1

137 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test or are a complete idiot. The questions they ask are very easy. Nowadays expect to be employed as a Temp. A few months down the road, based upon your work ethic, you can expect to be hired on as part-time.

Negotiation

See you Monday.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Cashier Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Had to wait 15 minutes before the woman came to see me, the interview was held in a room full of other employees which stared and talked, making the Interview even more awkward.
    They ask one question "Explain one time you helped someone during work" they hire anyone they interview. It's really not that hard.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your life you feel like you've really helped someone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process Was Very Easy. It Was Very Short. She Ask Basic Questions. She Explained To Me The Role Of The Position I Applied For. I Signed To Have A Background Check Done And It Was Over. She Told I Should Expect A Call For Orietation In Two Days.

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (California, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Process was 3 days on 9/21/16 I was told to come in for a interview the very next day at 10 am. I arrived 30 minutes early which is always good. Then I was interviewed with the hiring manager for front end and got the job on the spot. She was very nice and asked me a couple questions.

Cashier Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very brief had to wait 30 minutes for management to interview me. Communication was terrible between HR and interviewer. After she finally showed up for my interview she was called out again. I thought this is how important I will be to this company.

Anonymous Employee in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Lewis Center, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few hours later to schedule an interview for the next day. Showed up to my interview. It was very disorganized. Took forever to find the person to interview me. Interview was only like three questions. Then they had me sign a few papers. They brought me to the HR office said they were getting my official job offer. It was very rushed and chaotic. I wasn't impressed they didn't even consider my experience for what they were going to pay me. Overall what was supposed to be like 20-30 minutes ended up being over an hour because the co-manager took forever to approve my job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation which made me upset and they started me at the low end of the scale.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Carrollton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for cashier and They called me in , the process took only 3 days to get hired . They had to do a background check which came back in a day. I accepted the job the next day I was in for orientation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were about 2-3 managers/supervisors that interviewed me on the same day. The questions were somewhat similar so you have to kinda customize your answer a bit. If you get the paper for the drug test then you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to handle a difficult task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went great ,didnt ask alot of questions. Just make sure you know what hours and days you want to work. The hiring manager just ask about transportation, High school,recent jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

If you get called for an interview, you can pretty much guarantee that you have the job unless you fail the drug test went in for an interview and basically just had to sign a few papers. I was only asked one question which was to describe a time I went above and be