Walmart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

481 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

The process was very quick and not time consuming at all. The person leading the interview was very brief in her questions and it was over in just a few minuets.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to show great leadership skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Joliet, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and about 5 days later received a call from a women who scheduled my interview a few day later. I came into the interview early but, I didnt know where to go so I had to get a manager to show me where to go. Then waited like 20min in the waitin area. An assistant manager then called me to the back. I followed her and all she asked was "Tell me about yourself". I told her basic things and she went over my application to make sure everything was correct. After that I had another interview with the store manager. He called me back and just asked me to tell me about myself. Then he went over parental concent because I am a minor and job details. I signed the papers and was sent into the employee coordinator. She needed my SSN and email for a background check. We had a small conversation and she was really nice. Then she gave me a packet that talks about how pay works ect. Overall it was a very fast simple process.

Anonymous Employee in DuBois, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (DuBois, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Management puts on a great act, they pretend that you have a legitimate chance of progressing within the company. They ask you if you can perform basic duties such as lifting up to 50 pounds, being on your feet for long periods of time, and dealing with customer's needs.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could handle managers that have different views of how a job should be done   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Springdale, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was asked one question and was offered the job on the spot. I had to confirm my information that I submitted in the online application.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you should outstanding customer service and what resources did you use to aid you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Shreveport, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

They took me into the room and asked me to tell them about myself and then told me they would be doing a background check and they took me into the room and asked me to tell them about myself and then told me they would be doing a background check

Cashiering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashtabula, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Ashtabula, OH).

Interview

the hiring and interviewing process was very quick and simple maybe 15 minutes. got told I had the job on spot. there was only one question asked. dress nice & act well minded. have confidence in yourself & you’ll get the job for sure

Interview Questions

• what would make you a good cashier worker   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied, I got called in, I filled out some paperwork, I got asked a couple of questions, and then I left. Waited for a call back, but it never came.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview process was an unique experience. It was a group interview. It lasted about a day. I have met several managers from various departments. It had given me more interviewing practice.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Lasted about 30 minutes. I was first interviewed by a CSM and then I was interviewed by the department manager. After that I was given a form to do drug testing at one of the approved facilities.

Anonymous Employee in Page, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Page, AZ).

Interview

1 full minute they were busy. Just quick interview they had be back on the floor. They were in need of customer service so the did a quick interview and went back to get screened through the main person I saw when I came in.

Interview Questions

• What's the one time you had help a co-worked solve a problem.   1 Answer