Walmart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied, I got called in, I filled out some paperwork, I got asked a couple of questions, and then I left. Waited for a call back, but it never came.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview process was an unique experience. It was a group interview. It lasted about a day. I have met several managers from various departments. It had given me more interviewing practice.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Lasted about 30 minutes. I was first interviewed by a CSM and then I was interviewed by the department manager. After that I was given a form to do drug testing at one of the approved facilities.

Anonymous Employee in Page, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Page, AZ).

Interview

1 full minute they were busy. Just quick interview they had be back on the floor. They were in need of customer service so the did a quick interview and went back to get screened through the main person I saw when I came in.

Interview Questions

• What's the one time you had help a co-worked solve a problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Several weeks later, I was called by one of the hiring associates and got an interview the next day. I ended up going for a second interview the day after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one example of a time when you went above and beyond the call to provide great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Madison Heights, VA).

Interview

it was pretty straightforwards, your team leader will sit down with you, explain what they're looking for and if you're the right fit he/she will take you tot he store manager and they give the thumbs up or down.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in customer service and your resolution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Called in for first interview. A week later called back and had 2 more interviews. Not difficult. Typical 'name a time when you had to manage competing priorities,' things along that line.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out a employee was stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshall, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Marshall, IL).

Interview

We sat, she looked over my application and resume, and said I needed a little more experience, but would get a call back within a week. She seemed like she could care less and was in a hurry to get it over with.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Applied online , went Walmart to check in-person , got interview the other day and after first interview they asked me to come 2 days later for an orientation which took about 4 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Cloquet, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Cloquet, MN).

Interview

Filled out the initial application, followed by a short interview with a manager, came back a few days later for another interview, scheduled for a drug test, once the test results came back (in maybe 3 or 4 days) employment offer

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for the position, role playing in customer service scenarios   Answer Question