Walmart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Westminster, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and quick and all they said is we will call you they were very rude I will never apply there again and I will tell people they are very rude

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good cashier   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy remember to smile and speak clearly . 1 on 1 . Can't pick what job you want ! Low pay long hours . Big high school . Everybody in your business

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Olive, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Mount Olive, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Well at first they ask you several questions regarding your application, you previous work experience, and just getting to know you more.It was an average job interview, not a difficult one at all.

Interview Questions

• Did I have what it take to assist customers with excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief and straight to the point. Confirmed my availability, and also went over my resume to cinfirm my experience. There were many people who had applied, and it was obvious that they needed a lot of people. As long as you didn't look like you were lazy you pretty much were guranteed a job.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Filled out application took assessment was called in 3 days later for interviews very laid back basically explained job requirements and expectations as a employee signed paperwork got job offer pending background check

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Visalia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online two days later they called me in for interview. It took about twenty minutes for interview. Had me sign papers stating what i marked on line was correct. The lady was very nice. She hired me on spot long as i pass background check said that will take any whers from a day to two days to complete.

Interview Questions

• In past job did i ever deal with a rude customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Greenwood, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

We walked in and went over the processes of the job and all that will take place she described what seasonal meant and how she could possibly also hire on full time when seasonal is up.

Interview Questions

• Give me one example of your best customer service?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart in October 2016.

Interview

It was a really fast process. I filled the app out on Sunday I got a call for my interview on Monday, Tuesday I went in for the interview at 11:30, and by 5 pm I got the call back that the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• share a time when I went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was so easy. And painless.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Twenty potential employees meet and then walk to a room as a group. Then they watch a video about how terrible Unions are. After that, everyone gets interviewed right there in the same room at the same time. It was chaotic and unorganized. If you can pass a drug test, you'll probably get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Cahokia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Cahokia, IL).

Interview

I went through two interviews. There were a series of about 6 questions in both interviews that I was asked and the questions were basic questions to get to know about me, my personality, and my work experience. It went great I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 of your strengths and 3 of your weaknesses?   1 Answer