Walmart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clair Shores, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Saint Clair Shores, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

it was great, kind and friendly. The interview process went well and I was very comfortable, the person that interviewed me was very down to earth. The process wasn't short but not extremely long either. One of the best job interviews I've ever had I was really comfortable yay.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

So basically I applied for cashier and when they called me in (whole process of applying and getting hired took 1 week) they had switched me over to AP customer host without my acknowledge. I still accepted the offer since I was being paid more than a cashier. But the whole interview process was weird since I had applied for cashier and they had switched me over.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you offered great customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (DeKalb, IL).

Interview

You apply they call you in and answer basic interview question like why work for Walmart and they like to talk about any experiences you had . It is very easy for the most part just go in there dresses very professional smile and be very cheerful if you can do some research about Sam Walton and you should be good good luck.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walmart   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Temple, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Temple, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, took about a week to get a call for an interview. When I arrived at my interview no one knew where to send me. I sat and waited for 30 minutes past my interview time until someone came to get me. The interview was brief, and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time where a customer gave you a really great compliment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Westminster, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and quick and all they said is we will call you they were very rude I will never apply there again and I will tell people they are very rude

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good cashier   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy remember to smile and speak clearly . 1 on 1 . Can't pick what job you want ! Low pay long hours . Big high school . Everybody in your business

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for walmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Olive, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Mount Olive, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Well at first they ask you several questions regarding your application, you previous work experience, and just getting to know you more.It was an average job interview, not a difficult one at all.

Interview Questions

• Did I have what it take to assist customers with excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief and straight to the point. Confirmed my availability, and also went over my resume to cinfirm my experience. There were many people who had applied, and it was obvious that they needed a lot of people. As long as you didn't look like you were lazy you pretty much were guranteed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Terre Haute, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Store was hiring. I submitted an online application. Received a call to come in for the interview.
    Was told to check in at customer service desk. I was met by a department manager and we went to the back in her office. Very simple interview. Told my strength in the area I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be a benefit to walmart.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Filled out application took assessment was called in 3 days later for interviews very laid back basically explained job requirements and expectations as a employee signed paperwork got job offer pending background check