Walmart Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy going and very professional. From the day I applied online It took 4 weeks to receive a call from Walmart. I was interviewed by to pharmacist and the process was easy going. The really were very professional. I felt relax and answered their questions easily.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult moment you dealed with a customer and how you managed it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was immediately contacted to interview the next day. I first interviewed with a pharmacist and a technician. Then, the pharmacy manager had time for a second interview with a couple interns. Interview went very well and asked standard questions. They told me what is to be expected of me especially during the busy seasons. I was verbally offered the job and should be going in for a drug test in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle working in a high stress/high pressure environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hephzibah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Hephzibah, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got called on a Friday, went in for interview on that Sunday. Was told about the position, what to expect and what was expected of me. Pharmacy Manager and Lead Pharmacy Technician interviewed me. I was nervous but they made me comfortable. Best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a cake walk. I met one on one with the pharmacist. She asked me one four point question. I aced the interview question probably a little too well. I could tell she got a little annoyed with all of my examples. I was offered the job on the spot. Then we took a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me one question. It was along the lines of "explain to me a time where you have gone above the call of duty at a previous place of work."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I got a call from the pharmacy manager at a Walmart I selected. He asked general questions about my availability and experience. We met the following day for an interview. It was very relaxed. We mostly talked about my availability, experience, and my time commitments. It seemed he needed someone who was very dependable. We also discussed other Walmart pharmacies in the area I was interested in. He told me he would get back to me in a week or so.

A few days later, he offered me the job. I went back to the store to get a background check and a form for a drug test, which was to be completed at a clinic within 24 hours.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (South Bend, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then i called to see if my application had been looked at. I got a call back 3 days later interview set up the next week. I went in and was offered the Job on the spot no second interview was required. I accepted the job offer, drug & background check were the next day.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Lithia Springs, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

my interview was great for me, I can't say what nor how it would be for others that wants or need to apply, but I needed a job and they gave me a chance after me being self employed for over 25 years. I must say they didn't have me in a private office, during my interview which I was shock but I will still give my interviewer a ten, thumbs up

Interview Questions

• How do I expect to make a different there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Spring, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

You get a series of 3 questions on how you would handle a situation and why. Each question has a 2 part answer. Answer the question, then describe a time that you were ever in a situation and how you handled the situation and why you did it the way you did.

Interview Questions

• If a Customer asked you for another person's information, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then I called the store's pharmacy for open positions with the referral of a pharmacist that I know. Interview was immeadiately scheduled.

I met the pharmacist that I had the interview with and we walked to the backroom and into a quiet room. I brought a resume and he looked it over. We had a long, friendly conversation about my background before starting the interview

The interview had a lot of questions that were like "Describe a time when... How did you handle it? And what was the outcome?"

Some of the questions were really tricky. I didn't feel too confident when answering him but overall, I felt that it was a good interview and that it would be possible that I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a manager asked you to complete a task with no directions or instructions given. How were you able to complete it? And what resources did you use?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Snellville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. I applied and got a response within 1 to 2 weeks from 3 pharmacy managers. After that I set up an interview with each of them and went on the interviews. I accepted one of their offers. Then, I took the drug test and did the background check. After that (it was now a month after my initial application), I gave my job a 2 week notice, attended orientation a week after that, worked my last day at the job I had then, and the next day I went to my first day at Walmart.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation before with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question