Walmart Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.2

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was invited to the interview. I brought in all my certifications. Job interview was based on behavioral questions. Half of those questions don't have nothing to do with job. I answer questions truthfully. I didn't get hired, despite being a go-getter. They claim I don't interview to these stupid questions. I think its because I don't have experience, look young and black. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• It was behavioral based questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Colonial Heights, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Colonial Heights, VA).

Interview

Quick, just a few questions, more concern if I was current on my license and I was hired on the spot. I brought my references from former employers to show.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy going and very professional. From the day I applied online It took 4 weeks to receive a call from Walmart. I was interviewed by to pharmacist and the process was easy going. The really were very professional. I felt relax and answered their questions easily.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult moment you dealed with a customer and how you managed it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was immediately contacted to interview the next day. I first interviewed with a pharmacist and a technician. Then, the pharmacy manager had time for a second interview with a couple interns. Interview went very well and asked standard questions. They told me what is to be expected of me especially during the busy seasons. I was verbally offered the job and should be going in for a drug test in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle working in a high stress/high pressure environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hephzibah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Hephzibah, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got called on a Friday, went in for interview on that Sunday. Was told about the position, what to expect and what was expected of me. Pharmacy Manager and Lead Pharmacy Technician interviewed me. I was nervous but they made me comfortable. Best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a cake walk. I met one on one with the pharmacist. She asked me one four point question. I aced the interview question probably a little too well. I could tell she got a little annoyed with all of my examples. I was offered the job on the spot. Then we took a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me one question. It was along the lines of "explain to me a time where you have gone above the call of duty at a previous place of work."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I got a call from the pharmacy manager at a Walmart I selected. He asked general questions about my availability and experience. We met the following day for an interview. It was very relaxed. We mostly talked about my availability, experience, and my time commitments. It seemed he needed someone who was very dependable. We also discussed other Walmart pharmacies in the area I was interested in. He told me he would get back to me in a week or so.

A few days later, he offered me the job. I went back to the store to get a background check and a form for a drug test, which was to be completed at a clinic within 24 hours.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (South Bend, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then i called to see if my application had been looked at. I got a call back 3 days later interview set up the next week. I went in and was offered the Job on the spot no second interview was required. I accepted the job offer, drug & background check were the next day.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Lithia Springs, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

my interview was great for me, I can't say what nor how it would be for others that wants or need to apply, but I needed a job and they gave me a chance after me being self employed for over 25 years. I must say they didn't have me in a private office, during my interview which I was shock but I will still give my interviewer a ten, thumbs up

Interview Questions

• How do I expect to make a different there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Spring, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

You get a series of 3 questions on how you would handle a situation and why. Each question has a 2 part answer. Answer the question, then describe a time that you were ever in a situation and how you handled the situation and why you did it the way you did.

Interview Questions

• If a Customer asked you for another person's information, how would you handle it?   1 Answer