Walmart Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Walmart Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

2.1

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I was very scared lol because i'm not good with interview but they asked me pretty normal questions nothing to difficult to answer. the interview was maybe about 10-20 mins

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at walmart ?
      why should we hire you?
      tell me about a time you solve a problem?
      Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The first step in the proceswas completing the application, then I was given an assessment test to help them determine if I would best be suited for dealing with the public or more of a behind the scenes worker. After the test was the 1st interview which had many good questions to determine how I would handle situations, then they had me come back for my second interview which many of the questions were the same as the 1st interview, which I would guess was to see the consistency of my answers.

Interview Questions

• One question was "tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation" followed up with "tell me a time where you had a disagreement with another associate".   1 Answer

Wal Mart Cashier, Apparel, Jewelry, Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a bit too easy, to the point where I knew I was practically hired by the middle of it. I could tell that it didn't really matter what I said. Also, I kept feeling like the person who was interviewing me didn't really want to be there so, in turn, that made me more anxious and wanting to leave because of it.

TLE Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Asked easy questions. Got the job in 5 minutes. Too be honest it is very difficult to fail a Walmart interview. If anything, I think they need to have a more planned out and deliberate selective hiring process.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Two managers taking turns asking questions. Got a lot of situation/hypothetical questions. I was asked about my availability, and how long I want to work at Walmart. They were very interested in knowing about my relevant experience as well. Also, they spent a few minutes talking about the business culture at my particular Walmart!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you or another person disagreed. How did you solve the problem? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Amelia, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I walked in and didn't even have an interview - I was immediately told I was hired pending a drug screening test. There was no interview process. There was not an interview at all.

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Lebanon, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Two interviews one with the department manager one with the assistant manager in the department after the brought you to HR to put you in the system after the store manager approved your hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had an upset customer. How did you react and how did you take care of the customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, hired on the spot. They sit you down and go through what you filled in online and they tell you where you will be working at. If this is alright with you then they will set you up as an employee.

Overnight Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (West Chester, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I got a call the next day from the manager at a store that was about 30 minutes away from me instead of the two walmarts that are down the street from me. I went in and a lady that manages the electronic department was talking to me while I was waiting and wanted me to get hired on in her department instead. Went back with one of the HR managers and it was in an open room full with other employees(which I hated). She basically asked me what kind of job was a looking for and ended up changing me to Lawn & Garden, which I did not want to do.

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had one interview with the Asset Protection Coordinator and then I met with the Store Manager (as a courtesy) before the APC offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Just like most other places during an interview. They will ask for your strengths and weaknesses and the typical, give me a scenario when....   Answer Question

Negotiation

They enter all your experience and education into a system that will prompt what they can offer you in order to keep it fair across the board. I was told that I was offered the most that anyone could get. (not sure if that was true or not)