Walmart Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.1

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Informed me that someone that could challenge the night team could motivate them to become a little more competitive and efficient. Those with military background bring a different type of work ethic to the table.

Interview Questions

• When would I be able to start.   1 Answer

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Was straight forward , they just asked what my previous experience was working in stocking,etc., took over all roughly 30 min, was very professional. I applied online early January and did not get a call for roughly a month and a half. I was hired right there on the spot pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• Could I do the required job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Westminster, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was short and quick and all they said is we will call you they were very rude I will never apply there again and I will tell people they are very rude

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good cashier   1 Answer

Grocery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Englewood, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the next day. I think it was so quick because it was right before Christmas in october so they were doing their seasonal hiring. But they called me to set up my interview for a few days later. It was one on one with a department manager. It was fairly quick and painless. Afterward i was brought into the training room to sign a release for my background check. Background took a little longer than a week. But once your b.g.check is clear your orientaion starts. Taking around a week or so depending on your department.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe a time i went above and beyond to help a Customer.   1 Answer

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was called for an interview after 2 months I applied in the store. The interview was easy and they explained the job and the pay. We also discussed my availability and what would I dovif a customer turns unhappy. The person who interviewed me was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was your responsibility in your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have nothing to negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Broomfield, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy, came in to speak with an asst. manager and went over application. Asked me one simple interview question and then gave me paperwork to fill out. Got sent out for 15 minutes until co-manager came out and then I was given job description and some more paperwork. Got a call back 6 days later to come in for orientation.

Walmart Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Thornton, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application and got a call within 4 hours. Had the interview the next day and the interview was fast and got hired on the spot. Was offered $10.50 when I have more than 10 years of experience in customer service

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walmart (Loveland, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very brief, and mostly online. It didn't seem like the hiring manager was too interested in knowing me. I did dress nicely as I wanted to impress them, ironically enough the clothes I wore I bought at Walmart.

Maintenance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy they asked me a few questions on my life an how I do with people! An asked about my last job an my work experience! How long I would like too keep my job

Interview Questions

• How was my customer experience with people!   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Grand Junction, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

First over the phone recruiting screened you based on experience and what you were looking for then a second phone interview with bizarre questions I think we're to determine personality. Then finally a face to face with the local management . Then that manager submitted a proposal to corporate and they decided what to offer me. I had 24 hours to accept then do the drugs tests and they started background check

Interview Questions

• If I was available all hours the pharmacy was open   1 Answer