Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good friendly and comfortable they show us how to work and they explain The rolls and The polices of the company and they do back ground check and after that I get the job That's it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any relativ working with us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

pretty chilled can't really complain about anything to be honest. Just as you would expect a wall mart interview to be. Good manager, very kind and welcoming and cool staff too.

Interview Questions

• experience, goals, achievement. etc   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I Set up an interview at Walmart and when I showed up and they said we have no interview set up for today. I ask to speak to the hiring manager the said they were gone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Did a one on one then a group then asked if I could pay $154 for a license. I thought it was unprofessional to ask for money from someone that is not employed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Louisville, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Be early never late look nice and clean clothes. Speak well and clear. Wear well grooming hair and don't laugh at the interview associate they are very nice but so funny..

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online to the new store they were building in town & I got a call back within the week to set up an interview. The interview was held at a different Wal-Mart location & I was hired after speaking with two managers. I had orientation shortly after that & began training in other wal-mart stores until the new location was ready for us to be inside. I feel that I was hired very easily & fast.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview was very easy and simple, with formulaic questions read off a sheet. I was interviewed three times within the span of two weeks for this job, each with a separate manager in order for them to hire me onto the company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you."   Answer Question
    • "tell me about a time where you completed a task ahead of schedule."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

They ask a series of questions like “name a time in your life when you had to make a decision...” they’re the same questions for every single interview at Walmart

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you went above and beyond at work   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2013.

Interview

Everything was real . I mean I was kind of afraid because there was a group of people interviewing me. Everyone made me feel at home. The questions were very simple, yet they could get confusing. I got the job and I started in 3 days. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Give a experience where I were left to do something on my own   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Rock, AR) in May 2012.

Interview

long and lengthy. individual then panel audience. started with phone screen, waited a few days. called back to check status. requested for interview. couldnt find my application. called back for interview. spent three hours before going home

Interview Questions

• why are u here?, why should we hire you   1 Answer