Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.1

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview was very easy and simple, with formulaic questions read off a sheet. I was interviewed three times within the span of two weeks for this job, each with a separate manager in order for them to hire me onto the company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you."   Answer Question
  • "tell me about a time where you completed a task ahead of schedule."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I Set up an interview at Walmart and when I showed up and they said we have no interview set up for today. I ask to speak to the hiring manager the said they were gone

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walmart (Louisville, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Be early never late look nice and clean clothes. Speak well and clear. Wear well grooming hair and don't laugh at the interview associate they are very nice but so funny..

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good friendly and comfortable they show us how to work and they explain The rolls and The polices of the company and they do back ground check and after that I get the job That's it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any relativ working with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

They ask a series of questions like “name a time in your life when you had to make a decision...” they’re the same questions for every single interview at Walmart

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you went above and beyond at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

Phone call early in the morning, brought into the warehouse. Don't wear nice shoes because they'll get ruined. Three different interviews with three different managers, unclear at first who you will work with, discussion on hours not simple.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used your skills to get through something difficult to turn work in on time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an interview which the process was creditable and worth the interview to get some experience again through the process. The process was the interviewer asked the question and I responded to the answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation and how would you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Killeen, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online received a call for an interview within 3 hours, I was asked if I would like to work for the new walmart told her yes and I was given a day to come in which was Monday I received phone call on Friday 😊😊

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer... Or anyone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

pretty chilled can't really complain about anything to be honest. Just as you would expect a wall mart interview to be. Good manager, very kind and welcoming and cool staff too.

Interview Questions

• experience, goals, achievement. etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Winder, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

very question based, everything was what could I do for the company.
    Background and drug test was fast and easy
    Very confident that I would get the job so the manger could tell.