Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Plano, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

basically you as the candidate would go through a 3 step 3 interview process. You would be interviewed by a manager, then Assistant, and Store Manager. Each day, after the interview, you would be then called by a manager to come in for a 2nd interview, and if they like you, and how you present yourself, then they would move forward with you.

Interview Questions

• They give you different scenarios and ask what would you do in this situation, and ask about your availability, and also ask about your retail experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

it was short process basically asking basic questions nothing to hard or easy. Just goin there confident and you can be really lucky with the whole process. So overall pretty easy.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Anaheim, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joint interview but was very relaxed. Questions were easy but weremore focused on personality and keeping your cool. Two mangers were interviewing us and we're always friendly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

You just go there and they ask you about your personality and how well you work on a team and if you would like to work for minimum wage. Also, they said that you may work long hours as they have long lines people just have to wait.

Interview Questions

• How you do you like Wal-Mart   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gallipolis, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Gallipolis, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for CSR, but they called me for a temp position for Lawn and Garden. After a couple months, they review you as an employee and decide to put you at part/full time then.

The interview was extremely easy. I sat down with an assistant manager and he went over the job, how temp jobs worked (what I mentioned), then asked me a single question and had me sign papers. Afterwards, he gave me a tour of the facility and went over what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond at your previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Albemarle, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Scenario type questions mostly. Good idea to practice ahead of time. The questions are skills related as well as personality based. This interview was kind of hard for me because I dont have much customer service experience. They ask for scenario type situations from school, experience, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Greenwood, IN).

Interview

Phone call early in the morning, brought into the warehouse. Don't wear nice shoes because they'll get ruined. Three different interviews with three different managers, unclear at first who you will work with, discussion on hours not simple.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used your skills to get through something difficult to turn work in on time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Glendale, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call about 1 week later to schedule interview with Assistant Manager. Very easy and outgoing interview. Basic questions most about experience. Manager asked if I am willing to do a drug test which the company will pay for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an interview which the process was creditable and worth the interview to get some experience again through the process. The process was the interviewer asked the question and I responded to the answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation and how would you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Washington, DC) in May 2009.

Interview

Manager took 1st interview, and then called for 2nd interview, and then background check, and drug test. Once everything is done they call you and give you schedule

Interview Questions

• Name A time you had a problem with a customer? What was the problem? How did you reslove the problem? What was the final outcome?   2 Answers

Negotiation